Collection Pinup LuneX3D Collection [2024-05-18] [LuneX]

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
Cover.gif

Overview:
LuneX3D is a 3D artist who makes pinups of characters from Overwatch, Spider-Man, League of Legends, Resident Evil and more.​

Updated: 2024-05-18
Artist: LuneX3D
Censorship: No
Resolution: 1080p
Content: 100+ Images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Collection: - - - -

Black Cat.jpg Widowmaker.jpg Tracer.jpg Sheva.jpg Black Cat 2.jpg Black Cat And Spider-Man.jpg Jinx 4.jpg Seraphine.jpg Sym.jpg
Ada.jpg Rachel.jpg Merrin.jpg Ellie And Dina.jpg Sym.jpg

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
update pls
LuneX nuked their Twitter a few months ago, deleting all their 2023 stuff. They came back a while ago but haven't posted their previous works so a update is def not happening lol, or if there ever is one, it'll be severely incomplete.

• Sad
Reactions: hqxrjvuh

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
OP UPDATED
Kiriko.jpeg Juri.jpeg Claire.jpg
After seeing Son Umbasa just nuke his twitter out of nowhere, I chose to find as much of LuneX3D's stuff as I could, and I did. I found a decent amount of works of his before he initially nuked his twitter, but left them in the "Unsorted" folder as idk the months he posted them. I did however sort everything he posted after he came back. Based off a reply he gave, it seems that he also nuked his works from his PC :(. Hopefully he doesn't nuke his stuff again.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I don't remember why I subscribed to this thread. Does he do anything else besides pictures?