fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Really now? I must have missed that. Maybe we see her later on, fingers crosses
when she morphed the MC the first time before going to the hideout she said it's someone she knows who generously donated her form.

though from all the cells in the male body, sperm is the worst when you want DNA. You can extract it from the liquid, but the actual swimmers are only half of his genome - either X or Y, the other X is supplied by the mother.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Stop the presses! The game actually got a recent update?? How come I didn't get a notification on еhe site here? :(

Last edited:

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
PTgames can you confirm whether the real pink haired girl used for the MC girl form will appear later on in the game?

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Guys, I have a question: so I downloaded the version that's here, and apparently did everything with everyone. When I go to the 'hints' section, all the characters show that I must do other character's plots, except for Amber - game tells me to wait for her to find the potential photo studio address. It's been like two weeks, but no event happens. I've read here someone said that I first need to upload all photos, but I already did that: 3 with Amy, 3 with Claire, 3 with Serena, four with Katie, and two with Amber. Am I missing something? Some of you's commented about having a go at the demon, about the PC getting genderbent, and of some Meg character, but I can't seem to find anything on that. Is it in the patreon-exclusive version?

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Guys, I have a question: so I downloaded the version that's here, and apparently did everything with everyone. When I go to the 'hints' section, all the characters show that I must do other character's plots, except for Amber - game tells me to wait for her to find the potential photo studio address. It's been like two weeks, but no event happens. I've read here someone said that I first need to upload all photos, but I already did that: 3 with Amy, 3 with Claire, 3 with Serena, four with Katie, and two with Amber. Am I missing something? Some of you's commented about having a go at the demon, about the PC getting genderbent, and of some Meg character, but I can't seem to find anything on that. Is it in the patreon-exclusive version?
check with everyone and make sure you can't ask them to model for another photo shoot

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Usually people stuck at that point have one more photoshoot to do with Amy. Check the online shop, see if there's another outfit for her.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
As of v0.11-beta3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course this is why the game needs a WT but PTGames is so reluctant to provide one. If you cannot figure it out from these hints, hit her up and she will help you through it.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
So, quick question..!
Is this update version (v0.11 beta 3) also out for android, n if so.,
How do u download it, or update it to/with the last updated version of the game???

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So, quick question..!
How do u download it, or update it to/with the last updated version of the game???
No android version for beta 3 so far as i know.

But search the last few pages, maybe someone did a port. The thread jumped several pages after this update, so maybe there is something here. :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
We may need a walkthrough for the damn secrets...hehehe :LOL:
But i don't think one is necessary for the routes, since the hints ingame are pretty straightforward about what to do.
It would help if the in-game hints covered the photoshoots though, I've seen so many people getting stuck at that point where you're waiting on Amber.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So, quick question..!
No, the android versions are created on a voluntary basis by kind hearted members of the forum in their spare time. They're not going to waste that time creating a port for a beta version of the game that will be obsolete in a week or so.

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes