Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm, Glad i waited this long to play the game, i can say it's really great, definitely fapped :D.

I loved the choices you had to skip or not to skip some content and what content is there its quite good. I am looking forward for more updates :)

Good Luck Dev.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hmm, Glad i waited this long to play the game, i can say it's really great, definitely fapped :D.

I loved the choices you had to skip or not to skip some content and what content is there its quite good. I am looking forward for more updates :)

Good Luck Dev.
For a some time I just like storylines in games, characters. I prefer the storyline in the game than just sex. Yes, it's nice to see good animations, sex scenes. But I like a good storyline more. I like it when I can connect with a given character more than just have unemotional sex. :)

cru

Jul 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for some reason Serana is called Sam now for me, other people still refer to her as Serana, it's only her textbox.

also do we have an updated list for the secret items found 1 myself but pixelhunting isn't my strong suit

Reactions: Repuci

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
When this game started, and the Futa content was just Amy it was honestly fine because her whole story was she was looking for a cure, she didn't want to be like that.

But as this game's development has gone on, it seems like every other girl they introduce has a dick. Phoenix had one, Sam had one, and even though Amy has a magical cure she can take somehow she's still showering with giant cock out.

And then I turned Futa Content off and to my surprise, there's actually an alternate scene in the gym with Jess for her with female parts and it go me curious. So if you turn it off Phoenix never has one, and neither does Sam (the girl in the box).

So if not every girl needs one, why do you keep putting them on everyone? Also Meg's content is so much better when you turn it off and she doesn't have that massive horse dick.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
i started going through all the pages to see anything about the cheat codes found these, but none of them work...

if cheats == ("bankloan"):
$ cash += 1000
"+$1000"
jump pc_screen
if cheats == ("shelikesme"):
$ katieaffection += 10
"Katie likes you more!"
jump pc_screen
if cheats == ("FCA"):
$ futacontent = 1
"Futa content activated."
jump pc_screen
if cheats == ("FCD"):
$ futacontent = 0
"Futa content deactivated."

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for some reason Serana is called Sam now for me, other people still refer to her as Serana, it's only her textbox.

also do we have an updated list for the secret items found 1 myself but pixelhunting isn't my strong suit
That's a bug, it's been fixed now for the next release :) But thank you for reporting it!

When this game started, and the Futa content was just Amy it was honestly fine because her whole story was she was looking for a cure, she didn't want to be like that.

But as this game's development has gone on, it seems like every other girl they introduce has a dick. Phoenix had one, Sam had one, and even though Amy has a magical cure she can take somehow she's still showering with giant cock out.

And then I turned Futa Content off and to my surprise, there's actually an alternate scene in the gym with Jess for her with female parts and it go me curious. So if you turn it off Phoenix never has one, and neither does Sam (the girl in the box).

So if not every girl needs one, why do you keep putting them on everyone? Also Meg's content is so much better when you turn it off and she doesn't have that massive horse dick.

People voted for that content in the poll, if you dislike it, turn it off :) There's no missing content in the non futa route, you just get alternate scenes so if you don't want futa's, you don't have to have them

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

So if not ever girl needs one, why do you keep putting them on everyone? Also Meg's content is so much better when you turn it off and she doesn't have that massive horse dick.
What is 'choice'?

But I guess you knew the question to your answer already. ;)

While I am very much in favor of the trans content, I also like the fact that PTGames made it optional so that we can enjoy the game without fighting over the direction this game should take content wise. Have fun!

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

I sooo disagree with just about everything you just said there. There’s hundreds of games with normal females, this is one of the few really good ones with a lot of trans Content. Meg or Amy without cocks? That would be a sad day indeed.

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes