Mod Others Luna in the Tavern - Extension Mod (Pubic Hair & More Explicit Scenes) [v1.0] [n949]

n949

Sep 29, 2020

Cover.png

Overview:
A mod for the game Luna in the Tavern with two modules that can be used together or independently:
1. Add pubic hair for all major characters currently in the game
2. Make a few scenes that previously had little to no nudity more explicit

Updated: 19.12.2022
Game/Creator: TitDang (F95zone / / / )
Modder: n949 (F95zone / / )
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 0.26
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Compatibility:

If you have suggestions for other scenes that could be more explicit, think some edited images could use improvement or find some issues, let me know!

Download (Full Version): - - -
Download (Pubic Hair Only): - - -
Download (More Explicit Scenes Only): - - -

Luna2.png Lyralei.png Lina.png Mirana.png Rylai.png LanayaTavernStrip.png Goodkind.png LunaLanayaCostumes.png Luna.png

Last edited:

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
I hate pubic hair. It's good that you separated the versions. For the more explicit versions turned out well, I would have liked more of that in the original game. Still waiting for public sex in the original game, not flashbacks or made-up stories. Thanks for the work done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0 and n949

n949

Sep 29, 2020
I hate pubic hair. It's good that you separated the versions. For the more explicit versions turned out well, I would have liked more of that in the original game. Still waiting for public sex in the original game, not flashbacks or made-up stories. Thanks for the work done.
Glad you like it!

I think there is a public sex scene in the game right now in chapter 2. If I recall correctly you need to pick the books in the wrong order so the girls always decline. Once all books are sold and they haven't performed any of the scenes from them it should trigger.

Reactions: ewokk

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
Glad you like it!

I think there is a public sex scene in the game right now in chapter 2. If I recall correctly you need to pick the books in the wrong order so the girls always decline. Once all books are sold and they haven't performed any of the scenes from them it should trigger.
Yes, you're right, there is such a scene. But you could say it's not a "canon" ending, the plot doesn't move on. Need to keep the story moving after that.

Sheeshmaster

Jun 21, 2021
It's an interesting looking mood. Unfortunately, I can't get the prompt to replace the files. Any help is greatly appreciated

n949

Sep 29, 2020
It's an interesting looking mood. Unfortunately, I can't get the prompt to replace the files. Any help is greatly appreciated
Do you mean you don't get the Windows prompt for the file replacement?

If so, make sure you have the offline version (like the one available here on F95) and check that game folder. There should be a "ressources" folder in there already (like in the the Zip-file of the mod). Just need to drop the ressources folder of the mod in the same directory.

n949

Sep 29, 2020
Exist v4.1 with pay scanes can you add it in you mod?
The paid scenes aren't available in the offline files. In theory they could be taken/screenshotted from the online version and the script in the offline version could be rewritten to use those images, but that is a bit out of the scope of this mod right now.

Will it not be applied to the 0.28 version?
Currently very busy, but I'll take a look at the new scenes from 0.27/0.28 when I get the time. The mod works with any version though, there just won't be any pubic hair in the new scenes (if that is even visible in any of them).

cocksuckaaa

Dec 25, 2021
I so love and appreciate a good bush but personally there's something so hot about basically every lady in the game having their pussy shaved bald.

• Angry
Reactions: xxxavier