Collection GIF Video Luminous Art Collection [2022-02-19] [Luminous Art]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HexaJake

Sep 8, 2021
Sorry, that link says Quota exceeded, I can't download from it. Does anyone else has a link that works?

Thank you.

*Update: Finally able to download it. Thank you!

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Thank you, I really appreciate it. I like the google drive link. I really wonder why people prefer to use mega instead of google drive like this guy, google drive and onedrive are the 2 best online memory in the world, I recommend you guys to use them instead of mega, mega will delete your uploaded data when it exceeds 15gb if you don't upgrade pro, they tricked us from the beginning by giving us 50gb for free, they made us wait a long time when the bandwidth limit runs out, they only think about profit while the trial experience is extremely poor.
Because its no different to mega when it come to banning your account from their platform. The only different is MEGA know the different between Prepubescents and anime character. Google think all anime character are prepubescents and banned your account regardless. I not gonna appreciate one terrible platform for another.

H1tl3r

Mar 16, 2020
Thank you, I really appreciate it. I like the google drive link. I really wonder why people prefer to use mega instead of google drive like this guy, google drive and onedrive are the 2 best online memory in the world, I recommend you guys to use them instead of mega, mega will delete your uploaded data when it exceeds 15gb if you don't upgrade pro, they tricked us from the beginning by giving us 50gb for free, they made us wait a long time when the bandwidth limit runs out, they only think about profit while the trial experience is extremely poor.
I gotta correct you for the 50GB "bait" tho. If you had an account during the 50GB period - it will last forever. But once the period ended you just can't create 50GB account.

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Last edited:

aiusdhf

Mar 30, 2021
i don't know if it is only me but the video seem kinda blur on my pc, others video from diffrent creator is fine, im using intel uhd630 btw do anyone feel the same ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote