3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

NatureTime

Jul 21, 2021
Agreed - as visting the neighbouring spots shows nothing.
But wondering if there may be bug as I am myself also facing issue that after the initial meet with the werewolf girl where she indicates to task her brothers (and werewolves then show up in allies), revisiting all locations I never see her again meaning I can't task the werewolves although I can get them feeding and breeding. Suspect a bug
Dark mountain,inside location. Wolf maybe a bug,so don't send them anywhere until you find ally required quest

burner2522

Jun 6, 2020
How do you go underground? Where do u search that? in the map area or in the mountain area? I really cant figure that stuff out.
I got stuck here a couple times. You have to die to the zombies or gate guards and that should carry you back to the Western side - from there, you have to assign troops to the Eastern gate (don't go back over) until it falls, and then you'll be able to go back and forth

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
The void club I want to ask something. Is the quest called Farmer's Wish open to everyone in the current version or is it still a Patreon special? Because this quest seems to be active for me and it really bothers me that it remains active there. If I have the chance to do the quest, how can I do it?

zjc6666

Apr 23, 2024
Hey! Sorry for the late reply, just finished the new update. If you're still stuck send me your save file in DM, I'll check it out (I saw this bug before, not sure if it was fixed or if it's carried, but better check it again)

As for the clunky UI/UX, let me know what specifically you think is bad, I'll see how it can be improved ;)
I have met the same problem as this guy, how could I contact you?

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
I got stuck here a couple times. You have to die to the zombies or gate guards and that should carry you back to the Western side - from there, you have to assign troops to the Eastern gate (don't go back over) until it falls, and then you'll be able to go back and forth
Yes at this stage I did not find any way but to die and get carried back to West.

Dark mountain,inside location. Wolf maybe a bug,so don't send them anywhere until you find ally required quest
Yes, got it - for some reason clicking on the tracks earlier didn't work (maybe i hadn't done right trigger to activate)

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Does the developer have a discord server or something because it is difficult to find answers to my questions here?
I'm currently dealing with the dwarves outposts secretly. There are two outposts left, one next to the mountain caves and the other next to the mountain mines. Need help with this quest

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
How do you go underground? Where do u search that? in the map area or in the mountain area? I really cant figure that stuff out.
Holy shit, I just realized you're not at the point I was thinking you were. The zombies stuff is not supposed to happen there at all. Will fix and upload right now

Reactions: Zay the retard

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Does the developer have a discord server or something because it is difficult to find answers to my questions here?
I'm currently dealing with the dwarves outposts secretly. There are two outposts left, one next to the mountain caves and the other next to the mountain mines. Need help with this quest
For your first question, yes it's a quest from the full game (I'll add something to hide it, newer full game quests shouldn't starts anymore in public game)

As for the discord server: I usually replay faster on discord, since I only come once a week on F95

LEt me know what you want to know about the outposts (I know this part might be troublesome)

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
For your first question, yes it's a quest from the full game (I'll add something to hide it, newer full game quests shouldn't starts anymore in public game)

As for the discord server: I usually replay faster on discord, since I only come once a week on F95

LEt me know what you want to know about the outposts (I know this part might be troublesome)
Is it possible to finish the mission secretly without meeting with the duergars? I have done everything I could discover so far, but there are 2 outposts left. I made the via say the location of the dwarves outpost out loud, I attracted the attention of the duergars in the south mountains and directed them to an outpost using allies, but there are 2 outposts left, I cannot find how to do it.

Reactions: HyperLegion

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Game was updated with many bug fixs: fast travel on map, bug over night, zombies blocking way back to first map, enemy doing no dmg, and others.

Reactions: zjc6666 and Ramirad

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
You will need to built path to the left swamp with werewolves. than path to the left from crypt.
I got completely stuck on "Catch the necromantic crystal".
I'm sure that I already destroyed one.
Also, Soka tells me to get 3 troops in locations around the village, but only goblins and werewolves are under my contol, so it seems impossible.
Am I missing something?
I've already tried giving every possible order to troops, and helped ants with tonnel
As you got beyond this perhaps can clarify how you resolved?
Tunnels finished, Sokna and Ants have gotten sufficient supplies although request for explosives pending.

I have not yet switched bodies (as it seems one can't switch back to Vampire and earlier it seemed that one needed to be Vampire to trigger progress)
I already had paths (all I think) built pre Vampire phase as soon as game offered path building options for any section
I have myself only goblins and werewolves, so it seems impossible to assign three troops.
I destroyed only one crystal, the move to 2nd forest location no matter changing partner from Idril etc. did not result in anything but repeated

I am guessing I missed something to trigger Wolfy return (says he is unavailable as partner) or perhaps Orc and/or gnolls (having none of them, only werewolves and goblins)

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes