twinklecake

May 21, 2018
I'd honestly consider consenting to being isekai'd as a goblin if it comes as a package deal with having a dick that goes past the belly button.

Omalleyus

Feb 27, 2021
I don't know if the dev is around on this, but if so, needs settings options for volume, and if the screen could change faster when going from room to room would be cool

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Hmm. If this goes into a "Re: Monster" type plot where the goblin MC can evolve in different ways it'd be interesting...

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Just realized the game have been posted here, so a little bit more about the game idea, story wise, you start as a goblin, because you're very lucky, but it doesn't mean you have to stay forever a goblin, it is Lucky Monster and not Lucky Goblin after all. Let just say we're aiming at growing the MC in power through the story and bring more girls at his side so you can grow your party and manage it. We'll also try to include some Lair management in the next update and of course increase the fights quality (remove the bugs), etc. It's only a first version, so we'll rework some stuff while we build it more, to make it not so grindy and fun to progress. So we hope you'll enjoy it!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well becoming a goblin is not really fortunate. lol
Are you sure?
They get far more ass than human males you know, since they don't need to fork ungodly amounts of gold on rings, clothes, restaurants, cars, houses, etc. I could totally dig being a goblin, if goblins weren't generally green.
Maybe non-green goblins exist? Pretty sure they do, i do believe i saw them somewhere.

PS: Anyway, this game looks promising.
I think it earned my /bookmark, even tho i won't be playing it soon due to low version.