Unity - Completed - Lucky Mark [v18.0] [Super Alex]

1. 2.00 star(s)

DarkSouls40k

After playing V0.3.0

The overall game is nice, nice story and graphics so far, but it suffers from a huge grind, u have to repeat same grind loop for hundreds days, took several hours till i gave up and went change values in save files...

To solve this huge grind problem, things like getting massage lessons need to be massively increased giving around 4-5 points more instead of a single point increase like it does now...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Gruio Gruev

Really like the game. The setting is very good, I think that the developer knows how the very rich Russian oligarchs live in their mansions. It is still very early, and the first sandbox of the game had some more dialog, presents etc. Cant wait to see the next version. However I hope that the developer will bring more content.
    Also regarding the grinding - for me a erotic game has to have something to do in order to reach the hardcore scenes. If you reach them too quickly then you will loose interest very quickly as well. So i like longer games where you have to work hard to earn the "rewards" :)
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.2.0...

Originally Reviewed on 12/11/2017

Well I didn't play this visual novel/game for too long... It may have alright visuals, but the story is a bit weird and the script is full of broken English... You have some relationship stats to worry about, but I couldn't tell if there were any other hidden stats to be concerned with or not...

The visuals use the Unity engine which means the graphics for the characters are good quality, and the backdrops are decent... The buttons for going to the rooms are not that good, as you have to squint sometimes to know what rooms they represent until you get used to knowing what button goes where via muscle memory... The text for clicking on some items is a bit buggy, as it sometimes appears right away, but if you move your mouse too much it disappears, which can probably be fixed with bigger hover over boxes...

The script is full of broken English, some easy to figure out and some so bizarre I just skipped it and went on, not having a clue what it was meaning to imply... This is most likely due to poor translation/interpretation from it's original language to English... The immersion of the story was a little hard to swallow at first, that you fly 14 hours to live in your boss' mansion to do menial data processing... And when I went to help the daughter with her homework, because of the mouse hover issue, all I could do was touch the girls leg and that ended up with a game over, which I absolutely hate in visual novels... Having to go back to a save game, or start over because of UI issues or because the author's booby trapped the choices, is annoying and there should be a warning in the description or in game about that feature/issue...

Because the immersion felt jaded due to the broken English, clicking problems, room buttons without hover over text to get around the super small room visual, and the concept of a database programmer living in the boss' mansion to do work he could have easily done from an office, I just couldn't keep playing this one... Now, don't get me wrong, there is a story in this visual novel, as well as good visuals, but I couldn't deal with the poorly designed linear story with all the flaws I already mentioned... Like the finding the kitchen scene, it was basically just an excuse to get the player to take the protagonist upstairs just to see the daughter in the shower naked... The door to the kitchen was right there, so easy not to have missed, and yet you are forced to skip opening it when looking for the kitchen, in order to force an erotic scene onto the player... It's that and other little things...

Now, based off the version number 0.2.0, this remake, using the Unity engine, is still early in it's development, and so there is plenty of time to work out the kinks and add more to it... Only time will tell how this vn/game will turn out... But unless some of the issues get hammered out before creating more content, I will probably be avoiding any future updates to this one...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

dazzee

Love it however I would like to see more scense including: sex, blowjob etc.. also what would be super awesome is animated scenes, so far the game has a good story to it, so I am super exited to see what's next, good luck on the new updates!!
  5. H
    3.00 star(s)

Heartlessnobody95

This game base some great renders and a good idea behind it but the lack of content mixed with the broken English makes it less then stellar.
    I would definitely come back to this game when the next update comes out and am excited to see this game grow.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

KingOfBachata

This game has great potential. But the bugs need to be fixed, and more characters must be added in the story. I liked the story, it's different from all games like that. I would like to have tasks in game, because there is no way to know the complete progress