• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
Cheers Strict9, I didn't see that option, I will look again, some website said it only saves after day 5 is that true??
That could be true. It has been a while since I played this game, but I remember the intro being a few days long. During the intro you cannot save. Afterwards you can.

Geordiesharp

Mar 4, 2019
Sorry guys, but everytime I try to sleep on day 4 the game crashes, it's just after the BOSS & WIFE BJ in the cinema, when it asks, "keep watching or leave" I leave, and then in the MC'S bed it crashes,, any ideas?

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I keep trying to come back to this game to finish it properly but every time I encoutner some sort of weird bug that prevents progression. This time around I just can't get the second date to happen, Jessica comes round but right after the Twister game no matter what options I choose it just ends the event, and the music continues playing too so I can't even re-attempt it without reloading the game to stop it looping eternally, lol. So frustrating because I really want to see some of the end game stuff.

Reactions: konabwo

strict9

Nov 24, 2019
I keep trying to come back to this game to finish it properly but every time I encoutner some sort of weird bug that prevents progression. This time around I just can't get the second date to happen, Jessica comes round but right after the Twister game no matter what options I choose it just ends the event, and the music continues playing too so I can't even re-attempt it without reloading the game to stop it looping eternally, lol. So frustrating because I really want to see some of the end game stuff.
What exactly did you do during the party?

redheadfan

Oct 12, 2017
I had to do several times over. As in load save game and try again. I don't know what the issue is but found I did need to click through relatively slowly

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Still can't find any instructions to which folder i should extract "Fanmade full animations" files. Pls help.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I had to do several times over. As in load save game and try again. I don't know what the issue is but found I did need to click through relatively slowly
I'll have to go back to it and try again another time, I got a bit fed up of trying for now. XD

What exactly did you do during the party?
I tried all the variations and followed the guide, too, and it just randomly ends. It doesn't even conclude it just stops and sends me back to the pool room.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Someone needs to put the NTR tag on this. For those wondering there is indeed NTR, and here i tought its gona be a good incest game. Well saved myself 12gigs :)

Reactions: cib64
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes