Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
How do you get downstairs to the kitchen? I've been in all the rooms upstairs including talking to the daughter in the bathroom. I see the stairs, but don't see any option to go down.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
How do you even save? I hit every button I can think of to open a menu to save pretty much just rolled my hand across the keyboard and still nothing...

Super Alex

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How do you even save? I hit every button I can think of to open a menu to save pretty much just rolled my hand across the keyboard and still nothing...
You can only save after the intro. Press ESC and the Save tab. Also check (and create if you don't have it) "Save" folder in the root folder of "Lucky Mark v0.061_Data"

Super Alex

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Already decided that I'll make an indicator where everyone is (next to the button of the room will be an indicator of who is there).
I ask all not indifferent to vote on the patreon about the navigation buttons. either they will remain as they are now, or they will be in one row (there are examples).

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Common really? The "continue" button is not active. It doesn't work, wait 10 min in switched view and nothing happen. So, to just upload my old save, do I need to start again from the beginning?

*Nvidia 1060, core i5 6Gen and 256GB SSD Samsung.

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
still not working.
It's possible to "start" and then "load", but no "load" possible on main menu and "continue" doesn't work in 0.061.
i have the same problem as you am new in the game so wen i save my progres and next day try to play and load i cant do that lol

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i have the same problem as you am new in the game so wen i save my progres and next day try to play and load i cant do that lol
Hit continue and wait, depend your cpu or grafic card you must wait more than 1 minute.

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
It was the first time i tried that game too.
i wonder if it's not the reason. Perhaps the game search for a directory that doesn't exit ? "old" players have that when new one don't ?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes