Fan Art LUCKY MARK Fanart/Assets thread

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
So Nilo, is Melody the model for Annie? ( )

i believe this is the model for annie as i dont think he is using gen 8 models
could be wrong but that imo

actionho3

Nov 3, 2017

i believe this is the model for annie as i dont think he is using gen 8 models
could be wrong but that imo
I think milo is definitely using this French Maid outfit, which is Gen 8, so the mystery continues:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I think milo is definitely using this French Maid outfit, which is Gen 8, so the mystery continues:
That outfit pre-dates G8 by quite a bit. It is just a re-release of for V4 which was also re-released at some point for G3F (couldn't say which "title" it went by off hand) and who knows how many other remakes. That outfit in no way proves that G8 is being used.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
if i am not mistaken gen8 does not pose right with gen 3 poses. so if he is using a gen 8 female with a gen 3 male it would be time consuming to manually edit all the poses to match them. that is why i think he is using gen 3 female for annie. again i could be completely wrong but on the previous page i did a quick render with drew model and gwen model and drew def looks like annie

Reactions: Lapinedours

actionho3

Nov 3, 2017
if i am not mistaken gen8 does not pose right with gen 3 poses. so if he is using a gen 8 female with a gen 3 male it would be time consuming to manually edit all the poses to match them. that is why i think he is using gen 3 female for annie. again i could be completely wrong but on the previous page i did a quick render with drew model and gwen model and drew def looks like annie

good point, on closer inspection I agree with you that it looks like drew