Cheat Mod Lucky Mark [9.0] Cheatmod [Crank088]

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod ver 8.0.1

Building off of the mod in this thread with a few extras:
  • Energy, cleanliness, mood, fitness, appearance will stay at 100.
  • Lust score does not matter anymore, if the event has been triggered you can do it, tested down to -99.
  • All peek events, with the exception of the massage room (masseur and wife always catch me 2nd time could be something I did wrong), Luck score just has to be greater than 1 for peek events for success, so you should not fail anymore
  • Doing homework for daughter and work for boss a lot faster, hard tasks can be done in one 6 hour block

Like the original mod just goto the computer and take the Hacker's Path course to max out all other stats

Installation same as before: extract file from zip folder and copy into: Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_80_1\Lucky Mark ALPHA 8.0_Data\Managed folder and overwrite existing Assembly-CSharp.dll file.

Edit: I would like to send a thank you to @Rich and @benjiizz for pointing me to the programs that allowed me to create this mod.

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017

Energy, cleanliness, mood, fitness, appearance will stay at 100.
Lust score does not matter anymore, if the event has been triggered you can do it, tested down to -99.
All peek events, with the exception of the massage room (masseur and wife always catch me 2nd time could be something I did wrong). Luck score just has to be greater than 1 for peek events for success, so you should not fail anymore
Doing homework for daughter and work for boss a lot faster, hard tasks can be done in one 6 hour block

Like the original mod just goto the computer and take the Hacker's Path course to max out all other stats

Installation same as before: extract file from zip folder and copy into: Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_80_1\Lucky Mark ALPHA 8.0_Data\Managed folder and overwrite existing Assembly-CSharp.dll file.
Thank you Brother!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018

...A_80_1\Lucky Mark ALPHA 8.0_Data\Managed folder and overwrite existing Assembly-CSharp.dll file.
TYVM!

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

• Energy, cleanliness, mood, fitness, appearance will stay at 100.
  • Lust score does not matter anymore, if the event has been triggered you can do it, tested down to -99.
  • All peek events, with the exception of the massage room (masseur and wife always catch me 2nd time could be something I did wrong), Luck score just has to be greater than 1 for peek events for success, so you should not fail anymore
  • Doing homework for daughter and work for boss a lot faster, hard tasks can be done in one 6 hour block

Can you please help me with saves that i can had sex with them ? I in day 45 and nothing happen please help

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Can you please help me with saves that i can had sex with them ? I in day 45 and nothing happen please help
You can search the thread for the game and get numerous save files there, here is a link to one I posted that is probably 95% complete, I just didn't do anything with the maid.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
can any one help in raising sym? played game for hours but not able to figure out
SYM is raised by raising REL. It is also dependent on the appearance, cleanliness, charisma scores, maybe more. The only way I know how to raise it is to talk to the family and raise relations. The easiest way to raise it is to install the cheat mod ( a couple of posts up from this ) and goto the computer and take the Hacker's Path course.

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
SYM is raised by raising REL. It is also dependent on the appearance, cleanliness, charisma scores, maybe more. The only way I know how to raise it is to talk to the family and raise relations. The easiest way to raise it is to install the cheat mod ( a couple of posts up from this ) and goto the computer and take the Hacker's Path course.
is the mod going to work for a saved game or i need to start a new one ?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
is the mod going to work for a saved game or i need to start a new one ?
I made the cheat mod after I played the game unmodded for quite awhile, got tired of the grind and, put in the patch for 8.0, worked fine, then I made the patch for 8.0.1 when it was released and wanted to get rid of more of the grind. I had pretty much completed the current version by the time I made the patch, I tested it and it worked fine for me.

It should cause you zero problems if you install it. It doesn't change how the game fundamental works, just altered the way it deals with calculations of your stats and such, basically I made it so you can actually play the game instead of trying to keep your stats high enough to do events that may happen once a week.

If you have any doubt about it working, take the original Assembly-Csharp file of the game and move it to a new folder, the move the modded Assembly-Csharp file into the game and try it. This way it will not overwrite the original if it doesn't work out for you.

Since I posted the mod no one has said that it has given them any problems.

Reactions: chan1986

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
I made the cheat mod after I played the game unmodded for quite awhile, got tired of the grind and, put in the patch for 8.0, worked fine, then I made the patch for 8.0.1 when it was released and wanted to get rid of more of the grind. I had pretty much completed the current version by the time I made the patch, I tested it and it worked fine for me.

It should cause you zero problems if you install it. It doesn't change how the game fundamental works, just altered the way it deals with calculations of your stats and such, basically I made it so you can actually play the game instead of trying to keep your stats high enough to do events that may happen once a week.

If you have any doubt about it working, take the original Assembly-Csharp file of the game and move it to a new folder, the move the modded Assembly-Csharp file into the game and try it. This way it will not overwrite the original if it doesn't work out for you.

Since I posted the mod no one has said that it has given them any problems.

Thanks , i used it and now the stats are full . No issues with the mod.
You are a life saver bro.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Anyone completed the movie route with Elena?
Get the walkthrough from the OP of the game, it is pretty good at helping you get the scenes. Here is what to do with the mother to get the scene in the theater from the walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.