• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Luck Son [v0.01 Remastered] [GCONANR]

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Hi every one,
perhaps i'm dumb but i can't trigger the saturday evening event (TV) nor watching mom/sis at night (like written in the WT in this forum).
Do i have to do all the interactions saturday then TV scene will trigger ?

If someone has succeeded, please tell me how.

Bye

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Finally, to clarify, can the relationship, including scenes, between father and daughter be avoided? I don't like sharing or NTR, so it wouldn't appeal to me at all.
gconanr. Please, can you indicate if it is possible or not? If it can be avoided entirely I guess I'll give the game a try. Otherwise it will not interest me.

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
gconanr. Please, can you indicate if it is possible or not? If it can be avoided entirely I guess I'll give the game a try. Otherwise it will not interest me.
hello, how are you at the moment the only relationships are going to be between brother sister and son mother later I will vote so that you can choose how you want the story to continue

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Emily Bathroom Mission 10
Mission Bathroom Mom 12

Saturday 22 family gathered on tv to watch a movie
Maybe You should Write that you mean 10 a Clock for watching Emily and Mother Bathroom Missions
and for the Saturday Event!

Last edited:

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
How to see Mom sleep or getting on fathers drawer for the sleeping pills. And how to trigger the saturday event?
a lot of questions and the Game just started!!
To see it you have to have more than 40 stealth that is achieved by playing video games on the pc

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
To see it you have to have more than 40 stealth that is achieved by playing video games on the pc
I´ve got over 50 stealth, but you should have said that watching Mom and Emily Sleeping is part of the Saturday Event
but so far so good!
Hope to see more soon ;)

Reactions: gconanr

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I personally think if you are going to add NTR (optionally of course) you need to have it as a competition sort of scenario, where you need to do certain things to keep your father away from the girls (ie set the car alarm off in the garage so that he leaves the sister while she is watching TV but if you don't he moves over to her sofa when you want to watch TV with them). Since you are using RPGM for this, this would make it easy to implement.
Ps love the game so far keen for more of it

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
I personally think if you are going to add NTR (optionally of course) you need to have it as a competition sort of scenario, where you need to do certain things to keep your father away from the girls (ie set the car alarm off in the garage so that he leaves the sister while she is watching TV but if you don't he moves over to her sofa when you want to watch TV with them). Since you are using RPGM for this, this would make it easy to implement.
Ps love the game so far keen for more of it
I like your idea for sure I will implement it in some of the scenes

Reactions: hentai charley

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
same here just black screen for me
I'm sorry I re-uploaded the links after the first problem and they worked correctly let me help you and if you could tell me on which device you are trying to start the game so I confirm what the problem may be if on pc or android or mac

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
I have a few more ideas if you would like them ? I was planning them for my own game but I couldn't be fucked going through all that lol
My idea was that the son would blackmail the father because he is seeing the sister so he will use it in his favor but your idea seems much better to me

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
My idea was that the son would blackmail the father because he is seeing the sister so he will use it in his favor but your idea seems much better to me
Look it's up to you as it's your game, I'm just voicing my idea as an NTR middle ground if you will. This way both sides will be happy (what?!?! NTR and AntiTR fans happy in the same game ?!?!) haha
P.S if you are going to use this idea make the father a Step-dad so he seems more of a threat and so it feels oh so much better when you cockblock him

Reactions: gconanr

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
Look it's up to you as it's your game, I'm just voicing my idea as an NTR middle ground if you will. This way both sides will be happy (what?!?! NTR and AntiTR fans happy in the same game ?!?!) haha
P.S if you are going to use this idea make the father a Step-dad so he seems more of a threat and so it feels oh so much better when you cockblock him
Your idea is fantastic for sure I will continue down that path but now what I am trying is that it does not look like vice even if I only have a short time vice but when using the same characters they all confuse them I am creating new characters but I will leave it to voting if they want to continue with the old characters or these new
new family.png

Reactions: Kmon13 and satan10

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Your idea is fantastic for sure I will continue down that path but now what I am trying is that it does not look like vice even if I only have a short time vice but when using the same characters they all confuse them I am creating new characters but I will leave it to voting if they want to continue with the old characters or these new
View attachment 1470689
New characters look great.......except the sister's face haha either way though the "vice/pixar" look was unique but as I've said this is your game so you do you king haha and as I said before if you would like a few more ideas I've got a few pages of scenarios I wrote up before.

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
New characters look great.......except the sister's face haha either way though the "vice/pixar" look was unique but as I've said this is your game so you do you king haha and as I said before if you would like a few more ideas I've got a few pages of scenarios I wrote up before.
Thank you very much I worked all weekend on them to prepare them but you are right, the sister's face is very Asian, I'm going to improve it.
You have very good ideas, did you finish a game or are you about to launch it?
sorry my english i speak spanish and i don't know much so i use google translator to be able to communicate

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Thank you very much I worked all weekend on them to prepare them but you are right, the sister's face is very Asian, I'm going to improve it.
You have very good ideas, did you finish a game or are you about to launch it?
sorry my english i speak spanish and i don't know much so i use google translator to be able to communicate
I wasn't gunna say it but yes very Asian lol
No I didn't even start, I am a writer (by trade) so I have wrote out a story board, dialogue etc but just did not get further than that. That's why I'm fine giving my ideas to others as I'm certainly not going to use them. Also your English is fine don't worry about it

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
I wasn't gunna say it but yes very Asian lol
No I didn't even start, I am a writer (by trade) so I have wrote out a story board, dialogue etc but just did not get further than that. That's why I'm fine giving my ideas to others as I'm certainly not going to use them. Also your English is fine don't worry about it
Thank you very much if you see that you are professional, the truth with few things you gave me many ideas and a fantastic way at the moment I am not receiving any money but when I start to win I will hire you to write me the dialogues