• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Onhold Lovesome [Ch. 1] [143GAMES]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can we get Mac version?
Here is an unofficial one, same way I make them for my compressed versions of games, you can always make a Mac build yourself from the PC version, lots of guides on the site and it's super easy and takes a minute or two. Never encountered any issues from the one I've made before...

Lovesome [Ch. 1] [143GAMES]

UNOFFiCiAL MAC BUiLD:

- - -

Hopefully within a few days, i don't have a mac to test so a friend is helping me with Mac testing and development, but he is out of town for a few days.
I created one from the SDK for folks :coffee:

I do this for compressed versions to, especially ones where no Mac is present or out-dated.

• Love
Reactions: 143GAMES

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks, man! Gentlemen like you, who go the extra mile to lend a hand, are a blessing to the community.

I will updates the links in the OP shortly.
No problem, I'd still make a small note that the build is "un-official". There shouldn't be any issues as it was created with v8.0.3 SDK, same you used to build the game.

Timbuyer27

Nov 21, 2021
I haven't had a chance to play yet, but the look and feel of the game as a passersby looking at the list makes me think that you've got the right idea. I'm looking forward to playing.

• Love

Saucyjo

Jun 24, 2023
New to this. Not really sure how to download these onto my phone. Or do I need to use a laptop?

143GAMES

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
New to this. Not really sure how to download these onto my phone. Or do I need to use a laptop?
If you are using Android, simply download one of the APK files marked "Android" under downloads and install it.

download links - android.jpg

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
In addition to this nice fan signature by the dev 143GAMES ...

... featuring all the LI's of " Lovesome ",

I created these 3 single F a n S i g s for each LI seperately :

Amy - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,9 MB /.gif

LSsiGa.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2746487_LSsiGa.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Julia - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,9 MB / .gif

LSsiGj.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2746488_LSsiGj.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Miranda - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,9 MB / .gif

LSsiGm.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2746489_LSsiGm.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________________

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coffee or Tea addited: Feel invited to use these Sigs in your personal signature...
of course in addition to the 'official' one made by the dev ...The more (coffee) the better ;)!

And 143GAMES: thanks for your game & good luck with the future development! All the best & cheers!

• Love

143GAMES

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
I created these 3 single F a n S i g s for each LI seperately :
WOW, thank you, Look's amazing.
I must say I am truly impressed by the F95 community's incredible talent, helpfulness, and willingness to lend a hand! You all rock.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I have to say girls with short hair like Amy really turn me on
Not to say I wouldn't like her with long hair
But girls with short hair really get my engine revving
I don't know if thats a fetish or something
Buy yeah thats how i feel

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
Started to play it, renders look good, but writing seems a little inconsistent and sometimes redundant.

Sometimes you provide the same information twice, like
"You get to the café and the julia and miranda engaged in a conversation"
"dominik enters and sees julia and miranda talking"

Little later
"Nothing to drink for you then. Its getting late, how about i drive you home"
next shot
"the night is still young, would you come over for a few drinks?"

#edit
The animations were pretty good, not as stiff as usual, can see a lot of work went into them.

Good luck with your project, i'll happily wait for the next update :)

Last edited:

143GAMES

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Started to play it, renders look good, but writing seems a little inconsistent and sometimes redundant.
Thank you for the feedback. I will take it into consideration and make the necessary improvements. :)

Reactions: P.T.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote