VN Ren'Py Lovely Neighborhood [v0.2.6a] [Rocket With Balls]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
After running it through English grammar/spelling check it is mostly forgetting periods at ends of sentences and a dozen spelling errors, a couple minor things. I tried to edit it there to save time, but created errors. Thought I avoided changing any commands. I will look again Monday.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
OP updated with the new version. Game received a graphics overhaul and some new content.

Satorius

Dec 14, 2017
Hey guys, if you want the wincest patch just change the charas.rpy that is included in the rar files. I noticed they have the patch before you click on the directory of the main game before you decompress the game. Have fun. I checked and it changed from StepAuntie to Auntie right at the begining.

Reactions: Dorf56

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Young Boys? Why not not young men? Sounds kind of creepy with young boys in the the description considering that the MC should be at least 18 and not a boy anymore.

Reactions: Rabbit6605

dineshahuja

Dec 9, 2023
View attachment 3080331

Overview:
A young guy named Jack comes to visit his hot step aunt on school holidays. Like all young boys he is full of hormones and ambitions. But even with all that, he can’t imagine what darn hot days await him at Lovely Neighborhood. It is a visual novel with a choice-driven plot. Conquer the girls you like, tempt them into the type of lewd relationship that suits you. In this game, all of your decisions matter.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-09
Release Date: 2023-11-01
Developer: Rocket With Balls
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3080321 View attachment 3080322 View attachment 3080323 View attachment 3080324 View attachment 3080332 View attachment 3080333 View attachment 3080334 View attachment 3080335 View attachment 3080336
Thanks a lot

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Ooh im lovin this!
The characters are really expressive and the cartoonish artstyle really helps with it.

Just hope updates are not too small, wouldnt mind waiting a little for an updpate with some length.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC.gif
Lovely Neighborhood [v0.1.5] [Rocket With Balls]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 140 MB

PC/MAC: - -

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1702143238127.png

I want to point out one scammer trick this dev uses. When you click to move a page over, you also click their Patreon link.
This is blatant manipulation and deception.

Honestly, I don't know why they (rocket with balls) would do this. Anybody with a normal IQ is going to be pissed that he thinks he can manipulate us. We all should delete the game and boycott the dev.

They have a phone scammer mentality; fool 1000 people, and a few will fall for it.

Just warning people. We are a community that helps each other.

Last edited:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
View attachment 3158998

I want to point out one scammer trick this dev uses. When you click to move a page over, you also click their Patreon link.
This is blatant manipulation and deception.

Honestly, I don't know why they (rocket with balls) would do this. Anybody with a normal IQ is going to be pissed for being tricked, so obviously, and should delete the game and boycott the dev.

They have a phone scammers mindset; fool a 1000 people 2 -5 will fall for it.

This comment will get deleted for off-topic, but I say this part of what we are here for. A community that helps each other.
Doubt it will get deleted for off-topic tbh. There's a few other game devs that have had scams in the games somehow, that have been found out through the forum. You're just warning people.

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
What software are you using love all the images so far. Well other than this one I am wondering what in the heck is up with her Vest man there is major starch in it or something!!!
009.jpg

Good Luck with the Game!!

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
To be fair, you aren't forced to click that patreon. Instead it partially takes up space that visually suppose to be the next arrow already. The hitbox for the arrow button is still there.. but below the arrow itself.

To the dev. Make the button's hitbox/hotspot dimensons smaller for that patreon button.

Keep in mind that if anyone wants to play this on joiplay it will mean a much smaller screen. The patreon button already chewes up most of the arrow's space. On a small screen it is likely it completely overtakes it. Hence the issue.

I don't believe this is just some lame advert tactics because it is just pure nuisance. One button is in the way of another. It is hardly clever. Obnoxious instead. Which in turn doesn't attract potential supporters. So in my eyes this is merely a hicup with the button dimensions.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes