Collection Unity Completed Lovely Games Studios Collection [2023-04-18] [Cute Girl]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
ss_e0fb68ee9e425ccfe80b2a731c7e8b33a6870ed8.600x338.jpg

Overview:
A collection of games by Cute girl mainly consists of casual strategy, guessing, leisure & origami games.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-18
Developer: Cute Girl
Publisher: Lovely Games Studios
Censored: No
Version: 2023-04-18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Cute Honey
Win
: - - - -
Patch:

File: - - -

Cute Honey 2
Win

Cute Honey 3
Win:
- - - -

Hot and Lovely
Win

Hot and Lovely 2
Win

Hot and Lovely 3
Win

Hot and Lovely 4
Win: - - -

Zodiac fantasy 2
Win
- - -

Thank you @BaasB , takkeen for sharing the game

757511_download_12.jpg 757510_download_13.jpg 757509_download_14.jpg 757508_download_15.jpg 757507_download_16.jpg 757486_download_5.jpg 757488_download_3.jpg 757489_download_2.jpg 757491_download.jpg 757490_download_1.jpg 757493_download_2.jpg 757492_download_3.jpg 757495_download.jpg 757496_download_5.jpg 757494_download_1.jpg 757498_download_11.jpg 757502_download_7.jpg 757501_download_8.jpg 757500_download_9.jpg 757499_download_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
Why i cant view Gallery in Cute Honey?
Probably because OP didn't bother to include the uncensor patch in the download or a link to it, though honestly I don't blame them since for some reason the devs decided to only give it out through third party links posted on Steam Discussions instead of just making it a free DLC or baking it in like they've done for every previous game.
Here's said discussion about the patch, and a direct link to it on MEGA, just copy-paste the files and overwrite what's in the normal game's folder and it should work fine.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
I had no idea about it just checked if the game was working and played a little thats all if there are any more of such issues let me know

Reactions: sins19023

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Only Cute Honey is worth your time, tbh. After you download it make sure to download the 18+ patch that
tarnhelm113 posted in the first page (you can complete the levels with the arrow on top left)

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Man i played tons of bad games but holy shit wtf are these. The first one is RPS but for some damn reason the difficulty spikes way too high. Was there a pattern? or is it purely luck? point is both sucks equally, i wont be bothered with learning it and/or trying to beat the rng
The 2nd one also notoriously difficult origami game. The 3rd one got a difficulty setting, but honestly who even cares anymore? Its not fun and super boring, and this is coming from someone who enjoys playing match 3 type of hentai games.
The Cute honey also super uninspired, feels like something that belongs in newgrounds back in 2009, though at least you can skip everything with the instant win button, feels like even the dev are aware that the game was dumb lol

Honestly just skip the first two and just play either the 3rd one or the Cute Honey one, because the art is quite nice and its uncensored as well

Reactions: dragpz

Eazekiel666

Oct 7, 2018
Probably because OP didn't bother to include the uncensor patch in the download or a link to it, though honestly I don't blame them since for some reason the devs decided to only give it out through third party links posted on Steam Discussions instead of just making it a free DLC or baking it in like they've done for every previous game.
Here's said discussion about the patch, and a direct link to it on MEGA, just copy-paste the files and overwrite what's in the normal game's folder and it should work fine.

MEGA
Work Well For me Thanks Man!!!

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Well, that was nice! Well, "Cute Honey" was nice at least. It had the best art and animations among the 4 games. It was also the easiest and least buggy. "Hot and Lovely 3" Was fine, but the art doesn't come anywhere near it. "Hot and Lovely" 1 & 2 were quite messy and buggy. I can't really stand RNG based games like Rock-Paper-Scissors - which is the idea behind the 1st "Hot and Lovely". The 2nd one was just atrocious, because I could barely advance through those origami puzzles.

So, "Cute Honey" is basically what I would recommend anyone who wants something breezy and fun with splendidly animated art. I wish it had more stages \ artwork to show for, the game is really short. The rest of the games aren't really worth the hassle unless you really like buggy Rock-Paper-Scissors and\or tough "origami" mini games.

Thanks for sharing! :D

Reactions: DemonCookie

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017

MEGA
Ok so i put in that patch just as intended and this is what came up for the scenes
1595711414724.png
The entire character is missing in all of them in fact, this is occuring in all 4 titles for me. None of the characters show up, only background, music and sound effects.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote