Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
On night 11 if you're doing Morgan's Lust route and only doing lust you can get a CTD (crash to desktop) or an error that could make you need to restart the game if you chose cowgirl when you go to sleep. At least with the steam version on windows. Not sure what I've done to get it but uh, it's there. Also the error in question.

View attachment 2379662

Doubt the dev will do anything about it seeing how they moved on to a new project and it's probably a very specific set of steps to get the error. So yeah. Be warned it might happen if you do that. So just chose a different option.

Edit: Never mind. The error is thrown when ever you chose cowgirl when you sleep. So don't chose that.
Also if the dev reads this because I know you lurk here. Good game. It's a shame I couldn't support you beyond buying the game. It's interesting if short. Worth the price I paid. Not sure if everyone would buy it though. Due to the concept and all. I wish you luck on your future project.
View attachment 2397054
is there a way to fix it ?
I'll try to find some time to fix it. If anyone else found any errors please let me know.
Ahh this one... I like how it looks, but... My biggest problem here is the constant mention of pills and contraceptives during sex. This... I would prefer to simply modding and remove mentions of this in the dialogs. The problem is that I'm not well versed in RPGM.

I wouldn't want to play this one now that it's complete just to have my mood ruined again.
That's one of the things I changed in the final version.
Welp. There went all my progress.
All saves end in:
"Loading Error"
"Failed to load: data/Map(Number).json"
Retrying does not fix this.
You need to start a new game. There are a lot of changes to the code in the final version.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Huli

When Kaylee finally comes out of her room, the dinner scene has her a little off

Also in the recollection room, first Morgan sprite has Suzy's name

1676652161480.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Huli

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
What's the gameplay time?
Played Morgan's trust route last night that was about an hour+ which led to at least another 30mins of choosing another path.

My favorite so far, hit me in the feels a little.

The Lust route was definitely shorter and her corruption should have been expanded a little bit, but made some sense if your played the Trusted route first.

• Hey there
Reactions: Airell
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes