Others Completed Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust [v1.8.00] [Strange Girl]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
daedilus

i posted this yesterday at, Yesterday at 8:38 PM

You can submit a ticket, if you want ownership of the thread, i will gladly help you.
No that's not necessary.
I searched both the game requests and the games thread both by tag tentacle and by name Lovecraft prior to paying to get the game and spending about 2 hours uploading to hosts, grabbing gifs and screens etc, then formatting the formatting the post this morning.
For whatever reason, after you notified me it was already posted, it still did not show up in my first two searches, and when it finally showed up for me using the same searches, it showed as posted 36 mins ago, which would have been about the same time i submitted my thread.

I just wish it had been visible in a search prior to the work and expense. :WutFace:
What can you do? lol.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
No that's not necessary.
I searched both the game requests and the games thread both by tag tentacle and by name Lovecraft prior to paying to get the game and spending about 2 hours uploading to hosts, grabbing gifs and screens etc, then formatting the formatting the post this morning.
For whatever reason, after you notified me it was already posted, it still did not show up in my first two searches, and when it finally showed up for me using the same searches, it showed as posted 36 mins ago, which would have been about the same time i submitted my thread.

I just wish it had been visible in a search prior to the work and expense. :WutFace:
What can you do? lol.
1660063669601.png

Submit a ticket, i will even help you. like i said before.

Reactions: OwlBeer

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I wish I could replace lockers with other upgrades. I also wish they explained what each choice did, because I fucked myself by placing basic tentacles on the outer lockers, preventing me from putting the gas tentacles there later. Now I have to decide whether to start over from scratch, redoing 16 days of gameplay, or continue to suffer...

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020

Traffic-heavy forums love their layers of cache. It's hard to get around that, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
so i decided to give it a shot and here's what 1, 3 and 4 do
1659983308199.1.png
what does 2 do???

edit= so until my question is answered my strat: 3's at each end of the hall and fill the rest with 1's and 4's.

Reactions: full_full

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
so i decided to give it a shot and here's what 1, 3 and 4 do
View attachment 1975080
what does 2 do???

edit= so until my question is answered my strat: 3's at each end of the hall and fill the rest with 1's and 4's.
To add to your post, #3 only stops one person at a time and takes about 1/5th of the day's time to recharge.
#4 will also keep whatever it catches inside for the whole day.

And my own tip for optimal strategies, try to set up 4 #1s in either the middle left or middle right 4 lockers and snatch up 2-3 girls around the same time. That way, when they all pop out, you don't alarm as many people as you would if they were pop out at different times or different lockers.

Reactions: OwlBeer and akapp

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
I wish I could replace lockers with other upgrades. I also wish they explained what each choice did, because I fucked myself by placing basic tentacles on the outer lockers, preventing me from putting the gas tentacles there later. Now I have to decide whether to start over from scratch, redoing 16 days of gameplay, or continue to suffer...
haven't really played the game yet but.... Just seeing what I could fuck around with:
theres a save file on day 3 with 1,000,000 hearts? points?

you can locate the save file in....

C:\Users\usernamehere\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Lovecraft Locker- Tentacle Lust
(or type %appdata% in your search bar then find the Godot folder.)

back up your own save before you use the one I provided as I have no idea if overriding it will corrupt anything. I also couldn't make heads or tails of the save file.... 1660080407543.png
its a .dat file which are typically used on unity3d games. Not sure what the fuck those []'s are.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
haven't really played the game yet but.... Just seeing what I could fuck around with:
theres a save file on day 3 with 1,000,000 hearts? points?

you can locate the save file in....

C:\Users\usernamehere\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Lovecraft Locker- Tentacle Lust
(or type %appdata% in your search bar then find the Godot folder.)

back up your own save before you use the one I provided as I have no idea if overriding it will corrupt anything. I also couldn't make heads or tails of the save file.... View attachment 1975343
its a .dat file which are typically used on unity3d games. Not sure what the fuck those []'s are.
Thank you, but I'm good for now. I don't know if it's because I'm higher level or what, but reports are suddenly being dismissed very quickly. I eventually stopped playing when I unlocked all the cosmetic items and poses. I'm not sure the game has an actual stopping point or more story past the intro scene.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes