Others Completed Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust [v1.8.00] [Strange Girl]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

diclo

Dec 6, 2020
are 2 and tentacle hell going to be updated (as in the DLs here)? 2 doesnt have a thread and the thread for tentacle hell is still at the demo version. so 2 is now at v2.10 and tentacle hell is at v4.70, wheras here its only posted v1.80 for both

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Alright so I'm playing " Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust [Full_v1.8.00] " and I'm trying to unlock everything in "Fap Mode". I've gotten pretty far but then I see this "Unlock on Patreon!!!". Is there any code for this I can enter? This is gonna be the biggest case of blueballs I've ever seen if it's the "full" version and I've unlocked almost everything but then there's like 2% of content I can't unlock.

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Quick update. Another thing worth mentioning is that the "randomize" feature is grayed out even if I buy everything I can in the menu. Why? Very strange. Also, funny worth mentioning but it does not truly feature *all* characters. The guy you can put in the tentacle locker in the faculty room is not present in fap mode for some reason. This game is incomplete but calls itself "full".

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Alright so I'm playing " Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust [Full_v1.8.00] " and I'm trying to unlock everything in "Fap Mode". I've gotten pretty far but then I see this "Unlock on Patreon!!!". Is there any code for this I can enter? This is gonna be the biggest case of blueballs I've ever seen if it's the "full" version and I've unlocked almost everything but then there's like 2% of content I can't unlock.
Try if this version works:
1.8.01e naughty edition with mac, linux, and android links

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Try if this version works:
Thank you! This one definitely works. I haven't figured out how to get "randomize" to work but at least none of the content is locked. All the scenes are available it seems including some new ones that I didn't see in the game before. This should definitely be the build on the OP.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes