1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Belgram

Jun 24, 2017
Again a rather short chapter. Not much to see or do.
Its realy sad, cause the first chapters where realy good.

Marisco

Jun 20, 2018
Reading through comments the MC didn't get any better. FML hated wasting my time on this game. Every other male in the game is an asshole yet you play a puny MC whos no better than a cuck.

Reactions: Apostate

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - after chapter 12 or maybe even 1-2 chapters earlier the game really runs downhill. There is no real continuity in the story. You just jump from event to event. Before that you had a story but now?

With some work on the story and filler stuff AND a proper point system and not just a "nah! your wrong! game over" this could be a really good game. But for that he maybe has to focus on this game and not spread his time over 3 projects and restart every now and then some of them. This whole chapter selection stuff destroys a lot of the gameflow.

Reactions: Darkaura

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Shame the dev is just milking it at this point and showing now love for the game anymore.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Love Thy Neighbor [v0.14] [Slonique]- Original Size: 1.79GB

Download PC (182MB): - - -

Note: I've pre-enabled rollback in this game because fuck the stupid "GAME OVER" bullshit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pacoms

Dec 21, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Love Thy Neighbor [v0.14] [Slonique]- Original Size: 1.79GB

Download PC (182MB): - - -

Note: I've pre-enabled rollback in this game because fuck the stupid "GAME OVER" bullshit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please!
in the compressed version, do I need to install the incest patch?

Muck

Aug 13, 2017
please!
in the compressed version, do I need to install the incest patch?
Can't tell you for sure, but the great boss of sauced apples usually mentions it in his post with the link to the compressed version if it's pre-patched. Anyway, wouldn't hurt to patch it again (see link in OP, not 100% sure wheter it's compatible with the latest game version tough).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
for those of you who have problems to access all chapters, here is my unofficial android port of Love Thy Neighbor v14.
it has now a scrollable chapter list, the incest patch and a built-in walkthrough. and it's also not that big anymore.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes