4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
I remember a post on steam a yea ago saying night two was coming out late spring. Then it got pushed back. I could be mistaken, but there must've been a major overhaul to change the release date to..... to be determined. Like an estimate would be nice or a roadmap.

Mar 3, 2019
I remember a post on steam a yea ago saying night two was coming out late spring. Then it got pushed back. I could be mistaken, but there must've been a major overhaul to change the release date to..... to be determined. Like an estimate would be nice or a roadmap.

As far as I know, there's no roadmap.

IIRC, the delay happened because the person in charge of the programming side of the game is incredibly slow. Art-wise I think they mentioned they already finished part 3, so hopefully when this one guy gets his shit sorted the updates will come a lot faster.

Reactions: gnub33

oaidshjf

Jul 1, 2018

IIRC, the delay happened because the person in charge of the programming side of the game is incredibly slow. Art-wise I think they mentioned they already finished part 3, so hopefully when this one guy gets his shit sorted the updates will come a lot faster.
rq dev simp post:-

frosto, the sole programmer, has acknowledged that he is currently the one holding up a final release, but imo the combination of the project's meagre funding (which is split between three devs) paired with its lofty scope (e.g VA, multiple mc genders, story nonlinearity) indicates they're setting the bar very high in comparison to the time and money they are able to dedicate to development; i dont think frosto will sort his shit unless crowdfunding sources regularly generate equivalent full-time wage amounts.

in addition, it seems they want to put out each vn as a complete and polished night x release on 'official' platforms like steam and itch rather than monthly playable updates through patreon, so my understanding is that the release back in october was more like a teaser/bug test rather than like an actual build release.

OR or i could be delusional.

Reactions: gnub33

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
rq dev simp post:-

frosto, the sole programmer, has acknowledged that he is currently the one holding up a final release, but imo the combination of the project's meagre funding (which is split between three devs) paired with its lofty scope (e.g VA, multiple mc genders, story nonlinearity) indicates they're setting the bar very high in comparison to the time and money they are able to dedicate to development; i dont think frosto will sort his shit unless crowdfunding sources regularly generate equivalent full-time wage amounts.

in addition, it seems they want to put out each vn as a complete and polished night x release on 'official' platforms like steam and itch rather than monthly playable updates through patreon, so my understanding is that the release back in october was more like a teaser/bug test rather than like an actual build release.

OR or i could be delusional.
If they're getting too little funding, they should either improve marketing (so more people will know about the game and part of them will be converted) or they should reduce the scope of the game. I didn't even know 'multiple mc genders' would be a thing in this game.
VA isn't really necessary and could be left for the near-end-release builds. Adding this stuff quite early could spell the doom of the project

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
If they're getting too little funding, they should either improve marketing (so more people will know about the game and part of them will be converted) or they should reduce the scope of the game. I didn't even know 'multiple mc genders' would be a thing in this game.
VA isn't really necessary and could be left for the near-end-release builds. Adding this stuff quite early could spell the doom of the project
It does seem like a real catch 22 here, where when you lack funding to get updates out faster what would really help is if they were getting more content out... faster.

This is one of those projects I like the quality of, but I can't stomach the idea of being a patron for 2 years to get a single update. I also agree that voice acting should be incredibly low priority, I generally dont have the sound on anyway.

oaidshjf

Jul 1, 2018

i feel like ur missing both of my points:
  • devs clearly have a specific bar they want to meet in terms of quality and features - this includes content from feedback given by their actual active and/or funding community on discord/patreon.
  • devs clearly have a specific goal in mind regarding how they will be releasing builds of their game - as a final polished product rather than a constant ongoing work in progress (the latter seemingly making up a large portion of indie sex game devs).

didnt mention in my last post but they are going to be publishing with for final releases, so i would assume there's going to be marketing at some point but the product isnt their patreon.

RedWarMachine

Sep 27, 2020

They're working on art for Night 3 and a female protagonist for all nights, reworking the writing and art that come with that. All members have a day job; Patreon's supplemental income.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oaidshjf

unslim_shady

Feb 25, 2023
View attachment 875784

Overview:
Love Sucks, in which monster-kind has secretly integrated with humanity. Two monster girls, a vampire and a succubus have chosen you to be their date this Halloween! But their motives go beyond just showing you a good time... With the involvement of magical artifacts, monster police, big boobs and a sweet ass, can you survive long enough to save not only yourself, but the monsters too?

Or maybe you'll just let it happen over, and over, because, screw it, the succ is good and there's worse ways to go!

This is Love Sucks: Night One, the first part of three in your mission to get laid and not die doing it.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-18
Release Date: 2022-11-17
Developer: Art Witch Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Love Sucks: Night Two v1.1
Win:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Love Sucks
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Other:
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 875787 View attachment 875786 View attachment 875788 View attachment 875785 View attachment 875790 View attachment 875792
yesssss

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
I've seen it is going to be published under Critical Bliss.

Dear devs, and also those in this thread, in case you weren't aware, Critical Bliss is a known patreon milker and scammer, that operates by hijacking promising projects and delaying them to oblivion (in order to make as much money as possible). That's bad news.

Reactions: Commenting

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
For anyone curious a Patreon only build came out three days ago. I just checked because Halloween is over now and I expected a yearly update, well there it is

Reactions: Pepe_the_frog
4.60 star(s) 28 Votes