4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I guess the dev thought their game's writing was too good for a skip unseen text option. Fair enough as it's their game after all but kind of a lame move imo.
Well don't know how it works or if it will work but if that is so important for you you can always try the tool that was been suggested like 2 messages above.

Reactions: Artix0

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I have this same problem in Love Sucks Night 1, cannot seem to get this chapter (between Dragon in the Purse and Safer Sex) and I think I have tried all possible combinations up to that moment to no avail. Can somebody help please???
It's a bug. That's the scene with the "ghost" in the mirror.

Dec 12, 2019
I love this game. the art is great, the writing and humour is on point. Looking forward to the third installment. cant help but wonder if theres an "ideal" path for the fair that lets you get all the runes.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I love this game. the art is great, the writing and humour is on point. Looking forward to the third installment. cant help but wonder if theres an "ideal" path for the fair that lets you get all the runes.
I believe all you need to do is to take advantage of the die and return to a "save point" events to collect them all since the runes remain unlocked even if you don't pick the event(s) that unlock them for your final "path".

Someone shared a link to a guide on steam that have a walkthrough to do so a few messages ago if you want to check it out.

Dec 12, 2019
I believe all you need to do is to take advantage of the die and return to a "save point" events to collect them all since the runes remain unlocked even if you don't pick the event(s) that unlock them for your final "path".

Someone shared a link to a guide on steam that have a walkthrough to do so a few messages ago if you want to check it out.
Oh, i presume so. nevertheless i was only able to get *most* of them. Was just hoping i wouldnt have to use my actual steam account to view it, but thats on me lol

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes