• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
does the developer sometime response here??? cuz this alexis second date issue should be resolved... either it is a bug or i am doing something wrong
Nobody known which date you are talking about, you didn't provide any information about it, the event you metioned in another post nolonger exists in current version, it's not the same problem you are facing now, so, you have to provide your own detail.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Can someone help me please with the following error?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label ('game/cl/labels_activity.rpy', 1708973472, 260441).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ac/appointment.rpyc", line 50, in script
  File "G:\Love & Sex Second Base [v24.4.0]\renpy\ast.py", line 1495, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "G:\Love & Sex Second Base [v24.4.0]\renpy\execution.py", line 741, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label ('game/cl/labels_activity.rpy', 1708973472, 260441).

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Love & Sex : Second Base - 24.4.0 24.4.0
Mon May  6 00:12:59 2024
It look's like some code called go_on_date label in ac/appointment.rpyc file and then the caller script file got replaced by another version of file.

Try select Roll back when the exception pop up, and do something else like talk whit some girl, and retry your date

if it don't work, try remove all the rpyc or rpy file which were extract from the rpa archive, maybe it can work, maybe it can't.

Last edited:

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Thank you. Yes, I've been peeking at the wiki a bit but, to me, it kinda ruins the fun.

The silliest part was that as soon as the Sasha scene was over, the mc just went upstairs
to eat breakfast like nothing happened.
The next scene was meeting the crazy girl at the park and her asking to have my baby
then
A wedding
then
Wrestling manager..................

Never a word or any evidence that Sasha was ever in the game or something had happened...

I mean, I'm not a crazy who is mad because 'My' character is gone.... I just hate the writing there
since it's really bad and is way out of the usual story that I'd been progressing through.

Anywho. Thanks muchly and Have a good one

Cheers
lol, everything is because you raised their love too high.....

Yes, you can't just push the love point and expect nothing happen, Sasha will become your girlfriend without your agreement, and maybe she will be your sex slave also without your agreement too. This is the fun part of the game, not everything will happen only under your command.

Reactions: Lilyfan4lyf

Para01

Oct 7, 2021
Why isn't anyone adding the Android version? Is it because after installing the game, additional files will be downloaded only after authentication on itch.io or Patreon websites? After authentication, the site checks for the presence of the game, so if you haven't purchased it, you won't be able to download the game files.

Reactions: Taubpekob

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
does the developer sometime response here??? cuz this alexis second date issue should be resolved... either it is a bug or i am doing something wrong
You can search for his contributions in this thread (use the search function, type dev's name into the "by member" field) to find out that he occasionally responds, though not to every post.

Why isn't anyone adding the Android version? Is it because after installing the game, additional files will be downloaded only after authentication on itch.io or Patreon websites? After authentication, the site checks for the presence of the game, so if you haven't purchased it, you won't be able to download the game files.
I may misunderstand your question, but a pure download Android version does not exist anymore for technical limitations. The downloader is all you get.

Para01

Oct 7, 2021
You can search for his contributions in this thread (use the search function, type dev's name into the "by member" field) to find out that he occasionally responds, though not to every post.

I may misunderstand your question, but a pure download Android version does not exist anymore for technical limitations. The downloader is all you get.
Now we have to wait for the hacked Android version to appear. The loader downloads the game from the developer's official website and requires authentication. After authentication, the site begins checking for the presence of the game on your account.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Nobody known which date you are talking about, you didn't provide any information about it, the event you metioned in another post nolonger exists in current version, it's not the same problem you are facing now, so, you have to provide your own detail.
okay then let me talk about it again and yes it does exist in v24.4.0b... now if there is any newer update than this then i am wrong... plz correct me but now to the main topic... i already pointed out above as that guy has shown a screenshot... it is alexis restaurant date which is mentioned in tracker and love is needed above 85 - issue is that i tried every method to trigger that scene and nothing happens... it is just usual restaurant date with alexis, and it remains unchecked in the tracker

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
hey guys, i need some help, im stuck with at the "ask alexis to go on a date at the restaurant". I have all the requirements but nothing happens, i have tried it on different days but the outcome is the same, is there something im missing here, do i have to do something different?
^^^^^ this is the one and if you check it, a SS is there as well

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
okay then let me talk about it again and yes it does exist in v24.4.0b... now if there is any newer update than this then i am wrong... plz correct me but now to the main topic... i already pointed out above as that guy has shown a screenshot... it is alexis restaurant date which is mentioned in tracker and love is needed above 85 - issue is that i tried every method to trigger that scene and nothing happens... it is just usual restaurant date with alexis, and it remains unchecked in the tracker
What version did your playthrough start?
If it started a long time ago
You should start a new playthrough
There has been issues in the past with save compatibility in new updates
save remembering code that no longer exists

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is Alexis still bugged in v24.4.0b? She doesn't appear anymore, not even after promoting 6 times at work.

Last edited:

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
that screen shot's from ancient age ago. the 85 love restaurant date need to give a sexy dress as gift to Alexis.

Reactions: Matu

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
that screen shot's from ancient age ago. the 85 love restaurant date need to give a sexy dress as gift to Alexis.
There's a similar requirement for Hanna
Gotta buy her the sexy dress for the second strip club event where you can suggest she dances on the stage or not

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
What version did your playthrough start?
If it started a long time ago
You should start a new playthrough
There has been issues in the past with save compatibility in new updates
save remembering code that no longer exists
i downloaded this new version and started a new game... i am new here tbvh, this my first time with the game... so no save files

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
okay let me try it... btw, there is another dress (slutty dress) it is not accepted by anyone so is it under-development or is there any way to give it specifically?

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
okay buddy... you were absolutely right and it worked... even tho the scene nothing new same animation but thanks

tho now i am stuck with this new one...it says "Alexis should be active" - can you also help me out here?

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
okay let me try it... btw, there is another dress (slutty dress) it is not accepted by anyone so is it under-development or is there any way to give it specifically?
Only Audrey, Minami, Amy, Kat accept slutty dress, and Jack in BreeMC too....
Reona accept it too but she is unavariable in current version.

Reactions: Matu
3.60 star(s) 278 Votes