DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
Even though there have been like what ... 3 hotfix patches since yesterday? ... there still are many events that flat out crash your game like trying to watch TV with Bree or ... what I can only assume is accidentaly going into the bathroom while a girl is in there ... so please dear Developer try to playtest once before releasing :oops:

also what the poster before me said ... please make rightclick open the menu ... and not just the quit game window and also ... why does a second rightclick not close the prompt but the game? ... managed to do that a few times already

Reactions: Paranoid_android

krogothwolf

Oct 17, 2017
Aside from the bathroom glitch

Bree errors out whenever you try to talk to her, whenever you eat with her, try to watch tv with her or offer her a drink.
Sasha errors out whenever you try to drink with her

That's what I've found so far.

Also concerning the escape/right click issue.

The menu even says that escape/right click bring up the menu button(F1 will brink up the menu so you can use that) but still so buggy and so annoying with the escape/rightclick.

I like the art but the game is basically unplayable.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@DeUglyOne: Thanks for your insight.
@DeadEyesSee and @krogothwolf: I'll look into the bugs you reported, thankfully with the help of your playtesting the game should be more stable soon.

For the saving complain, I'll make a poll on my patreon to see if it is a problem, I myself am not a huge fan of games that allows you to save anywhere.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I am uploading a new version of the game on patreon with rollback and saving everywhere enabled.
I'll see if I keep it that way or go back to "save only in the bedroom and no rollback" after a poll later this month.

Thanks for all the bug reports, please keep them coming if you find others.
As far as I know all the bugs and crashes reported so far have been solved.

krogothwolf

Oct 17, 2017
I am uploading a new version of the game on patreon with rollback and saving everywhere enabled.
I'll see if I keep it that way or go back to "save only in the bedroom and no rollback" after a poll later this month.

Thanks for all the bug reports, please keep them coming if you find others.
As far as I know all the bugs and crashes reported so far have been solved.
Just so you know, the saving anywhere was still enabled before. You had to hit F1 to bring up the menu then you could save then load at will through that.

krogothwolf

Oct 17, 2017
I know and would have removed it at some point ^^
Samantha wants to say something about the bugs :
Personally I don't think being stuck to saving in one location only is an issue for me. It's the ESC or right click is the natural way to bring up the menu for most people to either load a past save or change a setting. If you want to not be able to save anywhere thats fine, but you should still have the menu fucntion be around and be a key/button that is natural for the game. ESC is almost always the menu key. Changing that makes it awkward to play.

Reactions: fz

Sparrow

Apr 27, 2017
For the saving complain, I'll make a poll on my patreon to see if it is a problem, I myself am not a huge fan of games that allows you to save anywhere.
Maybe you should add a difficulty mod then ? Hard: Can only save in bedroom; Easy: Can save everywhere, allows rollback.
IDK if it's easy to do but it should please everyone.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Phil F

Oct 16, 2017
I fully can't figure out progression in this game. It's not crashing anymore. But I just can't figure out what to do to get to know the girls etc.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Talk to them, interact with them, give them gifts, go on dates.
Once you have a girl s number you should be able to check your progress with her on your phone.
Once you are very high with sasha offer her the spiked collar and you'll get to see her naked :p

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 108097
Overview:
Love & Sex: Second Base:

is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: Jun 3, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 18.06.3
Language: English
Genre:
Old game:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -
Leave a Like
View attachment 108090 View attachment 108091 View attachment 108092 View attachment 108093 View attachment 108094 View attachment 108095 View attachment 108096
+1 for liking this game, the artwork is nice and love how the game plays but 2 errors early and had not even left the house.

will be watching for updates and 'BUGFIXES'

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
+1 for liking this game, the artwork is nice and love how the game plays but 2 errors early and had not even left the house.

will be watching for updates and 'BUGFIXES'
Can you tell me what errors you got so that I can fix them ?
I would appreciate that :)

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes