• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Anyone know the flag responsible for the "making the gym sexier" solution? Because I completely forgot it was a thing, and don't have a save to rollback to. Easier to adjust it so that the relevant events are enabled.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Anyone know the flag responsible for the "making the gym sexier" solution? Because I completely forgot it was a thing, and don't have a save to rollback to. Easier to adjust it so that the relevant events are enabled.
$ hanna.flags.gymSolution = "lewd"

Set this flag will trigger rest events.

Reactions: mams3425

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Bug Report:
When finished event harmony_event_06_religious, harmony was set to nokiss, nodate, nosex.
The nodate and nosex flag can be reset by lower her purity, but the nokiss flag can not be reset.
the kissable event is a one time event, that will never trigger again.
To fix this, harmony should be set to kissable when she lost her religious trait.

APBP108

Feb 16, 2021
I'm wondering why I don't have NG+ and Gallery like everyone else. I'm playing on PC version 24.4.0b. I've played and gotten the ending many times.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm wondering why I don't have NG+ and Gallery like everyone else. I'm playing on PC version 24.4.0b. I've played and gotten the ending many times.
To unlock the NG+ and the gallery you need to reach an ending without using mobile cheats in your playthrough iirc.

Reactions: APBP108

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
If you still don't have ng+
Turn on endless pregnancy
Load this save and wait 1hr
then skip or watch the wedding

Reactions: Tiffa Adill

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the "Working on me, working for me" achievement? I have the office harem, have married all of them but can't trigger to sleep with all them at the same time.

KNAR1870

Jan 10, 2020
Maybe idk how can i do but how can i play the last version? I try to download the demo by the downloader but always say : error and i hv to abort

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes