00alok

Feb 19, 2022
Anybody know console command to add special lovepoints for Emmas Event "The judgment" after Emma talks with Bree
"Sam intoduction as GF remover (Between Introduction and Emmas slumberparty)":
$ emma.flags.samgirlfriend = False
jump maincheat
"Emma Date Testpoints (After Bree and Emma in the school":
$ emma.flags.lovepoints += 100
$ emma.flags.breeok = True
jump maincheat

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
Anybody know console command to reset cassidy until she host the party? i miss the party and now she lost to me

RinnMover

Oct 26, 2020
anyone know how to un marry a girl? i accidentally married a girl and the game end

For now, don't propose to girls... make all the girls into your harem. The game will continue, check out the guide if you get lost

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
save file all girls unlock please
its imposable to have a full save with all the girls unlocked as some are mutually exclusive with each other.

you can use this save if you want it has every girl exsept for Camila Foglio (because she is mutually exclusive with Kylie and I'm to lazy do another playthrough just for her.)

the save also dose not have Reona, Amy or Kat as this save is from the steam version of the game and those charecters are only available in the patreon version at the moment.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
anyone know what wrong with the quest ? it cap affec of aletta at 50 and i can't make it happen
View attachment 3422331
There's nothing wrong. When it comes to Aletta, there are 2 routes for the second half of her quest line. You have to finish the Cassidy quest line to unlock this playthrough set since I see you have the CEO events running. The other way was to either tell Cassidy you would call her a cab at the event before the investigation events, which would have caused her to leave the game then and start the alternate route that is what the event the story tracker is show the first of. The other way was to get 100 percent on the investigation, but not to install the camera before meeting Cassidy during it. This again would cause Cassidy to leave the game, but Dwayne would be fired afterwards and you again can start the second variation for the alternate first event of Aletta's.

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
There's nothing wrong. When it comes to Aletta, there are 2 routes for the second half of her quest line. You have to finish the Cassidy quest line to unlock this playthrough set since I see you have the CEO events running. The other way was to either tell Cassidy you would call her a cab at the event before the investigation events, which would have caused her to leave the game then and start the alternate route that is what the event the story tracker is show the first of. The other way was to get 100 percent on the investigation, but not to install the camera before meeting Cassidy during it. This again would cause Cassidy to leave the game, but Dwayne would be fired afterwards and you again can start the second variation for the alternate first event of Aletta's.
no i mean i stuck at Just another quiet day thing. how many time i working it ain't check

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
so im at emma mission right now and samantha caught me with another girl at the night clue and she gone now the whole emma is auto dead end ? anyone know how to fix it?

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
so im at emma mission right now and samantha caught me with another girl at the night clue and she gone now the whole emma is auto dead end ? anyone know how to fix it?
For both, and there is good guides in (outdated)wiki linked on the first post. In my opinion, Samantha and Emma are hardest character in game to get on full points.
If introduction events are done, Emma should not need Samantha (unless you aim for harem), but this is only from my memory.
I usually have backup save before I try to get Emma because she is available relatively late on game if you are not lucky and her love event causes dead end easily.

So if you don't get what you want, you need to start over or roll back to older save.

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
There's an achievement that says "18h17 - Kill Ryan". Can I still do that in the latest version of the game? If I can, how do I do that?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
There's an achievement that says "18h17 - Kill Ryan". Can I still do that in the latest version of the game? If I can, how do I do that?
There are 3 steps to obtaining this:

1. Find the photos Ryan had up in the attic by cleaning it before Minami joins after she calls the second time.
2. Kill Danny through Lexi's events.
3. Survive Dwaynes attack and have Aletta kill Dwayne through Cassidy events.

Once those three events are accomplished, the day after when you go to the world screen the event that gives you the choice to kill Ryan off or not occurs.

Reactions: beerpig

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Does the thread usually get updated to the weekly versions (like 24.2.0c) or will the next update be the next monthly version?

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes