• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the (Time Control/UI/Cheat Mod) needs a little work unable to save with mod active. and can the mod be update so we can make all girls 100% loves and more please
Gallery mod broken with last update or is it just me?
Questions about mods are best asked in their respective threads because then the mod creators will find them and get notified about them. Especially if you are talking about expansion requests for the mod, where nobody but their creator can help.

That being said, there is a gallery now in game (once you completed the game by marring a girl once and getting NG+), and it is doubtful that "setting to 100%" would be possible, since many progress events could be blocked by that. Also, you would miss most of the content, since the majority of stuff happens "along the way".

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
Questions about mods are best asked in their respective threads because then the mod creators will find them and get notified about them. Especially if you are talking about expansion requests for the mod, where nobody but their creator can help.

That being said, there is a gallery now in game (once you completed the game by marring a girl once and getting NG+), and it is doubtful that "setting to 100%" would be possible, since many progress events could be blocked by that. Also, you would miss most of the content, since the majority of stuff happens "along the way".
we have complained but no reply. so we came to you for help; the in-game cheat works great maybe you can use the mod to improve the in-game cheat

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Somewhere between 30 and 50%
I've no idea what this guy meant, there's Alexis..... and that's pretty much it. I guess there the optional Bree threesome with Scottie....still, those are singular events, and that's out of 21 characters.... so more like 4%.

Hamoki

Apr 11, 2020
Guys I can't call someone in to my office I got a lapdance with shiori and now I have to talk to her by letting her into my office but when I press call someone in my only option is nobody. Can anyone help?

Hamoki

Apr 11, 2020
Guys I can't call someone in to my office I got a lapdance with shiori and now I have to talk to her by letting her into my office but when I press call someone in my only option is nobody. Can anyone help?
Nevermind I just had to make her more submissve

Jul 17, 2018
This may be a stupid question, but what exactly is new game plus? All I know is that you have to unlock it by completing the game without cheating, but is it worth the grind of playing without cheating?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
This may be a stupid question, but what exactly is new game plus? All I know is that you have to unlock it by completing the game without cheating, but is it worth the grind of playing without cheating?
You get to keep your starting and earned traits, attributes and money.
Eventually, you can have every trait in the game.
It seems it got removed, but it used to also get some negative traits. Don't usually choose them so, can't tell you. What I can, though, is that if you choose to start with a small pp and use the big staff pill once before finishing (or reduce your huge member to decency), you'll be able to keep choosing that one as your flaw.

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
Too bad it doesn't work fine at Joiplay
I hope that soon joiplay releases a new update for its ren'py plugin, since it is usually a problem with that APK and not with the game when it is not working. At the moment there will be no other option than to use the Android version of the game, since joiplay takes time to update

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I hope that soon joiplay releases a new update for its ren'py plugin, since it is usually a problem with that APK and not with the game when it is not working. At the moment there will be no other option than to use the Android version of the game, since joiplay takes time to update
Yes, i agree. As much i prefer to use Joiplay since i can mod or easily export my save files, the android build works fine for this game.

Reactions: mams3425
3.60 star(s) 278 Votes