Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
If she's not involved in the game it can't be NTR ;)

View attachment 3336200
It is NTR to someone with a incest fetish.And even for those who aren't into incest it's still a disgusting scene and a mood killer i'm fairly certain most people will not appreciate their mother or mother figure cheating on their father or giving another man a BJ in a shit piss and vomit smelling clube toilet regardless of the "reasons" at the very least it should be preventable.

If Patreon were to act on this we would be forced to remove Minami from the game.
Why not make a subscribe star and make questionable content a exclusive DLC for that platform like Belle from Long live the princess maybe even throw in a Angela DLC at some point for those who want it.

Reactions: Dpfim91

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Why not make a subscribe star and make questionable content a exclusive DLC for that platform like Belle from Long live the princess maybe even throw in a Angela DLC at some point for those who want it.
Patreon isn't the problem, and moving to another service would only delay that problem.

Its the financial institutions that the likes of Patreon and Subscribestar have to deal with. They're by their nature incredibly conservative.

Not to mention that switching to another service loses the developer a shitton of money as not everyone will follow them.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Patreon isn't the problem, and moving to another service would only delay that problem.

Its the financial institutions that the likes of Patreon and Subscribestar have to deal with. They're by their nature incredibly conservative.

Not to mention that switching to another service loses the developer a shitton of money as not everyone will follow them.
You do realise you can have a patreon and a subscribestar simultaneously i will agen point to Belle he has 60 subscribers and a uncensored version on Subscribestar and 471 and censored version on patreon with zero conflict.And its a good alternative for people who want to support devs but refuse to support Patreon.

As for censorship Subscribestar allows a lot more content then Patreon.

yesismokeweed

Dec 8, 2018
kylies storytracker or whatever u wanna call it, seems to be bugged for me. cant ever place the spycam on the porch.
i dont buy it early and wait for when it tells me. i go buy it at 9am @ mall when it opens the top floor... buy it, return to porch, nothing :/ no cheats on. soo basically locked out of camilias route

and how does 1 unlock these girls? (Kat, Amy, Reona) are they parteon only?

Reactions: MisterDuck

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
kylies storytracker or whatever u wanna call it, seems to be bugged for me. cant ever place the spycam on the porch.
i dont buy it early and wait for when it tells me. i go buy it at 9am @ mall when it opens the top floor... buy it, return to porch, nothing :/ no cheats on. soo basically locked out of camilias route

and how does 1 unlock these girls? (Kat, Amy, Reona) are they parteon only?
actually you're not locked out. Just view Kylie's initial stalking scene after raising her yandere points up to 60 and when she returns you can still get the assault scene. During it either have one of the girls under the home harem stats or stay silent and let her rape you without her killing one of the girls and you will unlock the police station since this is enough evidence to unlock Camilla without the camera.
You're using 24.01 update correct? This was finally fixed mid month and the new build 24.02 reflects it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yesismokeweed

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Played this one a while ago and I remember it having a shit ton of different conditions that could permanently lock you from some girls even early into the game. Is there anything like a comprehensive guide with the optimal walkthrough to encounter all the girls or looking through each girl's wiki page is my best bet?
There isn't a comprehensive guide with an optimal walkthrough because some things are determined by chance and so every game is ever so slightly different. It's not really enough to throw you off balance once you understood the basic principles and the girls a bit, however anything like "first day talk to Sasha, second day work hard and go to university" and so forth can quickly fall apart by some numbers just not being right.

It is NTR to someone with a incest fetish.And even for those who aren't into incest it's still a disgusting scene and a mood killer i'm fairly certain most people will not appreciate their mother or mother figure cheating on their father or giving another man a BJ in a shit piss and vomit smelling clube toilet regardless of the "reasons" at the very least it should be preventable.
Well, NTR is defined from a character perspective, not from a player perspective, and needs to be (if players wouldn't enjoy the happenings on some level, it wouldn't be a thing), so by definition it cannot be netorare if Mike isn't interested at all. That doesn't mean you or anybody else cannot dislike it, and nothing wrong with that, however the terminology is off.

I think the larger problem is that Andrealphus (the dev) has stated that Angela is not intended to be an LI and he doesn't want to make her one. I mean many people can be swayed by money, so that's not a 100% no for all times, but some random requests on a pirating forum probably doesn't carry the same weight as the reactions of his patrons on Patreon or maybe on Discord.

And as somebody with an incest fetish myself I can only say that I have no problem with Angela being unaivailable - still not happy about her having fun with others, admittedly.

Also I do not get the Belle/LLtP comparison, after all she isn't related (we're talking the fairy, correct? It's been a couple of years ...)

yesismokeweed

Dec 8, 2018
actually you're not locked out. Just view Kylie's initial stalking scene after raising her yandere points up to 60 and when she returns you can still get the assault scene. During it either have one of the girls under the home harem stats or stay silent and let her rape you without her killing one of the girls and you will unlock the police station since this is enough evidence to unlock Camilla without the camera.
You're using 24.01 update correct? This was finally fixed mid month and the new build 24.02 reflects it.
24.1.0 full was the last 1 I played having those "problems". actually have not downloaded this newest release but ty for clearing things up. i didnt see anything in the changelog and was curious if anyone had a way around. about that second question about the girls (Amy, Reona, Kat)do you know how to unlock them?

srnoob

Jun 30, 2017
I have some questions, how can I unlock the police station? Kylie keeps coming to my house but I don't know if I have the camera installed or not, I have it in my inventory but there is no option to install it.

How do I find violaine and Kat and how do I get kleio to call me in the car quest?

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Well, NTR is defined from a character perspective, not from a player perspective, and needs to be (if players wouldn't enjoy the happenings on some level, it wouldn't be a thing), so by definition it cannot be netorare if Mike isn't interested at all. That doesn't mean you or anybody else cannot dislike it, and nothing wrong with that, however the terminology is off.

I think the larger problem is that Andrealphus (the dev) has stated that Angela is not intended to be an LI and he doesn't want to make her one. I mean many people can be swayed by money, so that's not a 100% no for all times, but some random requests on a pirating forum probably doesn't carry the same weight as the reactions of his patrons on Patreon or maybe on Discord.

And as somebody with an incest fetish myself I can only say that I have no problem with Angela being unaivailable - still not happy about her having fun with others, admittedly.

Also I do not get the Belle/LLtP comparison, after all she isn't related (we're talking the fairy, correct? It's been a couple of years ...)
Well i'm using the original definition of NTR aka plot device in witch the main protagonist's loved one(s)/love interest(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling.This is to cause an emotion of jealousy anger or other negative emotions in the READER not necessarily the MC.

As for Belle it's just a example to point out a alternative to having to outright remove content because of patreon censorship he can have a censored version on patreon and a uncensored one on Subscribestar.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I hope we can meet Kat in Maid route too.....I'm too far in already to start over and switch to Gamer route.
Or maybe someone can tell me how to edit my save, or use the URM.
Honestly, I just wonder when the dev will add max Sub points for Bree in gamer route.
The game is build for Sub, having bree as a non sexslave is such a downgrade

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Love & Sex Second Base [v24.2.0] [Andrealphus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes