itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Hey ! It's been a long time since I played this great game. And while I like the grind, this time intended to use a Save Editor. I may be dumb, but it fails quite a lot. I know about the saves locations, Renpy and in game folder, but it seems the sync keep resetting the saves or the saves end up being corrupted... What should I edit and what should I delete ? The ones in game folder, Renpy folder or sync folder ?

Thanks !
You can't edit RenPy saves the same way anymore. How I do it for other games is I upload my save to save editor online, change what I want to change and then I download the save and reupload it to RenPy Repack, along with the security key. Then I download that and drag it to my saves folder. I always save twice however, in case something goes wrong.

The process could also be the other way around, it's difficult to remember how as I've only done it thrice.

Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
You can't edit RenPy saves the same way anymore. How I do it for other games is I upload my save to save editor online, change what I want to change and then I download the save and reupload it to RenPy Repack, along with the security key. Then I download that and drag it to my saves folder. I always save twice however, in case something goes wrong.

The process could also be the other way around, it's difficult to remember how as I've only done it thrice.
I see ! Must have been fairly recent since it used to work. Thanks !

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
As a Patron, I know what the difference is. Kat and Reona currently don't have any content.
So the post below is just created artwork not added to the game?
However you can confirm that Amy is patreon only and not in the itchio version?
So what exactly is the difference between itchio/steam vs Patreon then?

New features Patreon only (for now) F.A.F.O.W DLC:

• [MikeMC] Amy birthday date [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy blowjob [1CG, 2EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy forest date [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy halloween party at home [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy kink events 1 to 5 [6EV, 1BG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, kat, reona tattoo parlor scene [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona chatting artworks [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona arcade gaming [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona hottub [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] playing guitar for Amy, Kat, Reona [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Electronic harem 03 [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona restaurant meal [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona watching movies [3CG]

Reactions: Eland51298

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Why I can't advance with Alexis? She is stuck with 50 Love and nothing happens even if I talk to her

The in-game guide just says "talk with her". I already invited her to the Beach

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019

Yes, the CGs of Kat and Reona are just for the future. They are in the game but since the code isn't written yet, you can't navigate to them.

As for confirming that Amy is Patreon only; yes, she is Patreon only. She'll be in the game in the Summer. The wording from Andre of "next Summer" has me confused about whether the DLC will be done in 2024 or 2025, so I personally can't give any confirmation.

The difference between Patreon and non-Patreon versions right now is that the Patreon version has Amy, will have Kat soon while the non-Patreon versions do not. They will not until Reona is finished.

Last edited:

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017

the patreon vision includes the DLC characters which aren't available on steam or itch.io this is because the devs don't want a repeat of what happened with the bree DLC that they released unfinished and ended up with a lot of bad reviews on steam as a result (but to be honest I believe the main reason for it getting so many bad reviews is because it was originally in the main game but they ended up splitting it off and making it a DLC instead but at lest those who brought the seam version before that got it for free.)

the main differences between the itch.io/steam vs Patreon is that patreon subscribers get early access to the bata builds (one per month) a week or so a head of steam itch.io/steam if I remember correctly or the alpha releases (one per week) if they are Game Master tear or higher. they also get access the DLC characters as they are being made/updated where as itch.io/steam will get access to them when the DLC if finished.

Reactions: fetishgirl

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
My Bree does not show up at the Arcade at Saturday 15:00
tried some other times too couldnt fin her there
she has 20 romance points what am i missing?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
give me clear save pls
What is a "clear save"?

I see ! Must have been fairly recent since it used to work. Thanks !
Not that recently - but you will only notice if the dev of a game updates their RenPy version instead of going the age old "never change a running system" way.

That being said: changing parameters in this game is pretty difficult and can easily (more so than in other RenPy games I know) kill your game. Worst is, it may not be noticeable at first, so you can easily drop a couple hours of gameplay before you realize that, say, Aletta isn't interactable anymore or Cassidy's events don't trigger as they should. So I advise extreme caution and always keep a save from before you changed - even if everything runs smoothly for a while.

Reactions: itslydiabxtch
Mar 27, 2022
Why do I go to the office and Aleta talks to Shiori and I can't work anymore?
She tells you its because you were sleeping with both of them and you're fired. If you sleep with two characters that are part of a potential harem within 7 days of each other it triggers a "showdown". Unless you meet the harem reqs then at least one of them will leave the game, and for the work harem you'll be fired.

HALO170

Feb 3, 2024
Reverse engenirieng tofinishin Cassidy questline ...
To whoever is stuck on "Wait for Cassidy at home" open a console and write

cassidy.flags.hidden = False
I saw previously here advice about HIDDEN.remove("cassidy") and it is not working now, I guess this is a pretty old bug with her because I did everything according to the guide.
At least now I now how to decompile renpy games, I guess I will need this in the future..
Hey bro,different from previous question,I did not choose to punish Minami in the“There have to be consequences”,so her SUB points are locked at 50.I want to retrigger this event by modifying the archive but I can't find the corresponding event number,so I want to ask if you have any good solutions?(By the way, I really wanted to complete a perfect save, so I decided to start over from the file I had played for 48 hours):cry:

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes