• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
Could add some option in cheats to go directly to x days? I lazy again after playing x times to the game from the beginning :)

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Is there or is there not a lesbo scene when you get points filled with Bree and Shasha. I'm already there but do you need a birthday or Christmas or something?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is there or is there not a lesbo scene when you get points filled with Bree and Shasha. I'm already there but do you need a birthday or Christmas or something?
There is a threesome blowjob on your birthday if you get their points maxed or some shit.

acebob

Jul 7, 2018
It does work if you follow the instructions, you aren't typing some code into the console, you are just hitting the arrow keys and b a. The only time it doesn't work is if you are on mobile.
It either doesn't work, or you're full of shit lol. It would be a good laugh if you wern't so keen in keeping up with it for so long though.

I'm not on mobile, I go to the living room, press the arrow keys up down left right up down left right, and then press B and then A. And nothing shows up in the action bar. Might want to elaborate on it. is it possible to do straight from the get go of a new game after the tutorial? Does it need to be at a certain point? A certain time?

Oh well, shit doesn't work for me and the game is way too much of a grind without any cheats.

edit: for those having problems, try uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Worked for me.

Code ended up working.

bomb1988

Apr 16, 2018
I apologise if this comes off as needy. But is it possible for android players to get a way to activate cheat menu? An option in preference maybe? Lost my progress and dont want to grind it.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Blegh, I got on the "sharing is caring" path with Samantha rather than the "My Wifes Son" one: was it just random chance or what?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
It either doesn't work, or you're full of shit lol. It would be a good laugh if you wern't so keen in keeping up with it for so long though.

I'm not on mobile, I go to the living room, press the arrow keys up down left right up down left right, and then press B and then A. And nothing shows up in the action bar. Might want to elaborate on it. is it possible to do straight from the get go of a new game after the tutorial? Does it need to be at a certain point? A certain time?

Oh well, shit doesn't work for me and the game is way too much of a grind without any cheats.

edit: for those having problems, try uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Worked for me.

Code ended up working.
I was having trouble when i first tried it too, the game was taking some of the arrow key inputs are rollbacks and shit. kinda annoying but i just kept trying and it worked eventually, it might've been happening to you too.
I apologise if this comes off as needy. But is it possible for android players to get a way to activate cheat menu? An option in preference maybe? Lost my progress and dont want to grind it.
If you plug a keyboard into your phone with an adapter it could work(saw someone else in the thread say it did.)
Blegh, I got on the "sharing is caring" path with Samantha rather than the "My Wifes Son" one: was it just random chance or what?
In the walkthrough for the game, it tells you exactly how to get paths with samantha. You probably messed up a step somewhere along the line.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
In the walkthrough for the game, it tells you exactly how to get paths with samantha. You probably messed up a step somewhere along the line.
Huh, should I have told her about the cheatingor what? Or should I simply not have picked the threesome option after the sex?
Guess I can fiddle with it, though it's a shame to revert all the other gals

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Huh, should I have told her about the cheatingor what? Or should I simply not have picked the threesome option after the sex?
Guess I can fiddle with it, though it's a shame to revert all the other gals
Don't tell her about cheating, blah blah blah, nut in her. It may be glitched out as when i did my run through of the game i chose the divorce path and used a condom but i still get the "Im pregnant" talk after every time i have sex with her yet she doesn't actually show it.

zazaza123

Jun 1, 2017
Don't tell her about cheating, blah blah blah, nut in her. It may be glitched out as when i did my run through of the game i chose the divorce path and used a condom but i still get the "Im pregnant" talk after every time i have sex with her yet she doesn't actually show it.
It's a kind of training before the actual event.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes