the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
can someone make a guide for all the scenes or how to install save files? when i use other save files it keeps showing mine
if you wanna use other's save files, copy them always into the saves folder within the game folder of your installation, because this is the primary place where ren'py is looking for them. %appdata%/renpy/your game is only the secondary place for ren'py.

shenfull

Aug 7, 2017
if you wanna use other's save files, copy them always into the saves folder within the game folder of your installation, because this is the primary place where ren'py is looking for them. %appdata%/renpy/your game is only the secondary place for ren'py.
but when i open the save file it doent start from where the save showed example when the save has a sex scene it doent load from there

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
With Samantha, what is the main difference between the breakup route, and the Sexy Negotiations route? If I don't care for the pregnant ladies, what are the benefits of each?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Only prob I got with this game is grind and unexpected things coming up when you are ready for a date. AAAAnd ...... Well a whole bunch of other shit. Why am I addicted to this game?????

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The path for this games save location is "C:\Users\[NAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ewLose-1512630773"

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
but when i open the save file it doent start from where the save showed example when the save has a sex scene it doent load from there
after your game is loaded, ren'py rolls back to the latest known statement, that is still to be found in the current script. this doesn't necessarily have to be the scene, shown in the thumbnail of your save file.

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Can someone give me save early game with cheat enable, coz i cant use cheat i try many times never to work, i really need help pls someone

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The game should let player has sex without date after love or kink high enough.

any ways to do it raw with Samantha ?

Sex with boss, when ?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Cheat code doesn't even work
It does work if you follow the instructions, you aren't typing some code into the console, you are just hitting the arrow keys and b a. The only time it doesn't work is if you are on mobile.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
It does work if you follow the instructions, you aren't typing some code into the console, you are just hitting the arrow keys and b a. The only time it doesn't work is if you are on mobile.
It works but not worth it. Fucked up my whole game with it. Just play it out!

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
There is a walkthrough in the OP that can go into more detail. Basically you catch ryan with girl > Don't tell > Wedding toilet scene > Wait for sam to come to you > Sex > Tell her > "Im Sorry". There might be some other shit but I can't remember.
Wedding toilet scene ? How ? How can i unlock it ?

cachalote

Dec 9, 2018
Hey guys, Im getting this exception everytime Samantha ride MC and I dont show her Ryans pictures. If I ignore it, the route stops at the bakery negotiations, no dating and I no 3some scene after that if theres any. Can anyone help please? Thx

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'samanatha_say' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ch/samantha/events.rpyc", line 2589, in script
  File "E:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.1.1f-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "E:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.1.1f-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'samanatha_say' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.1.1f
Fri Feb 01 20:35:06 2019

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
do different girls have different scenes? seems like they all have the same scenes. aløso is there a reliable way of raising kink, besides buying the book, it takes way too long.

3.60 star(s) 277 Votes