naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
the commands
Well, as I said, first I let Kylie kill Sasha, and did the Carmila and trial events, after Kylie got out of jail, I used the commands in the console:

sasha.flags.gone_forever = False
sasha.flags.hidden = False
sasha_love = 200 and sasha_love_max = 200 (for some reason when sasha came back, she came back with love locked at 10 and it wasn't possible to go up through normal means)

After that, I used the URM tool and searched for the harems that Kylie and Sasha were part of and then I just changed the status from 0 to 1, and that's it, Sasha alive, Kylie released and the harems activated again.

URM mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-1-3-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

I could have just used the command carmila.flags.hidden = False, but then her events wouldn't be activated nor would the criminal harem, so I opted for the longer way.

But as I said before, I don't recommend doing this or doing it over the main save, I just did it for fun and have all the girls with 100% submission and love, for Kat and Amy I just used the known commands:
kat_love = 200
kat_love_max = 200
kat_sub = 200
kat_sub_max = 200

Last edited:

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Well, as I said, first I let Kylie kill Sasha, and did the Carmila and trial events, after Kylie got out of jail, I used the commands in the console:

sasha.flags.gone_forever = False
sasha.flags.hidden = False
sasha_love = 200 and sasha_love_max = 200 (for some reason when sasha came back, she came back with love locked at 10 and it wasn't possible to go up through normal means)

After that, I used the URM tool and searched for the harems that Kylie and Sasha were part of and then I just changed the status from 0 to 1, and that's it, Sasha alive, Kylie released and the harems activated again.

URM mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-1-3-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

I could have just used the command carmila.flags.hidden = False, but then her events wouldn't be activated nor would the criminal harem, so I opted for the longer way.

But as I said before, I don't recommend doing this or doing it over the main save, I just did it for fun and have all the girls with 100% submission and love, for Kat and Amy I just used the known commands:
kat_love = 200
kat_love_max = 200
kat_sub = 200
kat_sub_max = 200
I let her kill bree once just to see the head in the box on Christmas
Now I hold off on activating her till I'm about to need Camila for the office investigation
I speed run getting Kylie arrested at that point
Kinda wanna try the reform path because at least Kylie has both her nipples

That mutilated tit thing ruins Camila visually for me

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
No, I haven't bought the game
Can't download from the itch.io server if you didn't buy the game on itch.io for $24.99
Can't download from patreon server without being a $3 or higher patreon sub
Patreon is cheaper but you only need to pay once with itch

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I let her kill bree once just to see the head in the box on Christmas
Now I hold off on activating her till I'm about to need Camila for the office investigation
I speed run getting Kylie arrested at that point
Kinda wanna try the reform path because at least Kylie has both her nipples

That mutilated tit thing ruins Camila visually for me
I did both of Kylie's paths, first I did the yandere and then I did the reform path so she has 100% love, then I did the yandere event where she kills one of the girls, I personally don't like the one very much either. Camila, besides the design with the scar being ugly, I find the character herself uninteresting, for me the only thing worth having with her is the criminal harem.

MONARKY

Feb 9, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to trigger the Sexy_Date flag on Alexis? I keep trying, but I can't seem to get it to work for some reason.

summom

Dec 2, 2018
I got the urgent call at 08:00 in MC bedroom
She's not in trouble so it's nothing like that

Vincent is her friend
Much worse is the last part of goth harem
Amy wants to do a threesome with MC and Vincent

If you deny you get Sub points and love point loss
And the events list shows that you agreed to the threesome
Leaves me to assume she fucks Vincent if you don't agree

If you do agree you can either fuck her or let Vincent do it
If you fuck her she gives Vincent a bj

So it's a NTR/sharing harem best to let her leave the game if you don't like that
I know that part, but that thing only happens when Amy’s LP is above 85.
But my Amy’s max LP is 80!!!!!
In-game tracker says “That’s all for Amy’s story now.” WTF?!

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes