Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why is the android only 52MB? Am I missing something?
Since the whole file wouldn't work on Android anymore as a simple download, you just download a downloader which will do the rest (but add a couple bytes to the equation).

SoulChill

Jun 27, 2022
Do you need to buy the game for the Android version? When I download the Downloader and do the Itch.io version, it just kept on loading.

ArjunaIlham

Mar 6, 2023
I let Kylie kill Sasha and did Camila's entire route including the criminal harem, then I waited until Kylie's trial to say she was innocent and the judge freed her, finally I used the console and a tool to change some variables in the game and brought Sasha back to life and I also reactivated all the harems she is part of and Kylie's Taming Harem, now I have a save with all the girls slaved, with 100% love and 100% submission and stories completed.

But obviously I have a backup as far as you can normally reach in the game, I just did this for fun, after all, girls like Kat and Amy haven't had their routes completed yet, so it's not possible to reach maximum status through normal way.
Can i get that save sir?

Fabio2hr

Sep 16, 2019
How do I download the full version of Android?
I tried to download bit i have this error always Screenshot_2024-04-25-06-21-58-221_com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase_downloader_standard.jpg

Last edited:

thisisreallynotokay

Nov 7, 2023
If This game gets a console command to set fertility rates to whatever we want, it'll be the perfect game
That would be ideal, but in the meantime I made a small mod to change all character's fertility to a large number so the game becomes very simple. If you have unprotected sex the character will get pregnant (unless the game specifically coded that event to make it not possible). Not sure if that's something people here would be interested in.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I spent 3-4 days working on this playthrough
Unfortunately had to miss out on Kleio
What I'm sharing now is
ng+ unlock save 2.0

Time I spent only reflects in sexperience
This version has all skills
Only need to choose big debt and luck

If you already have a ng+ unlocked and you want to use this one
Delete both Updated and Persistent(idk which holds ng+ data)
Then extract this save to your save folder
Before loading go to options and turn on
"Easy" "Endless Pregnancy" and "All Skip Options"
Can change when you start the new game
Load the save and wait 1hr
This time it's home harem ending

Screenshot is of a new game using ng+unlock2.0
Needs will always be 10 10 10 10 at start
the cap is 15 15 15 15

Screenshot_20240425-080034.png

Last edited:

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
can you tell how u did it pls
Are you asking the commands and tool I used? or the process, because I already explained the process.
I let Kylie kill Sasha and did Camila's entire route including the criminal harem, then I waited until Kylie's trial to say she was innocent and the judge freed her, finally I used the console and a tool to change some variables in the game and brought Sasha back to life and I also reactivated all the harems she is part of and Kylie's Taming Harem, now I have a save with all the girls slaved, with 100% love and 100% submission and stories completed.

But obviously I have a backup as far as you can normally reach in the game, I just did this for fun, after all, girls like Kat and Amy haven't had their routes completed yet, so it's not possible to reach maximum status through normal way.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
the commands
Well, as I said, first I let Kylie kill Sasha, and did the Carmila and trial events, after Kylie got out of jail, I used the commands in the console:

sasha.flags.gone_forever = False
sasha.flags.hidden = False
sasha_love = 200 and sasha_love_max = 200 (for some reason when sasha came back, she came back with love locked at 10 and it wasn't possible to go up through normal means)

After that, I used the URM tool and searched for the harems that Kylie and Sasha were part of and then I just changed the status from 0 to 1, and that's it, Sasha alive, Kylie released and the harems activated again.

URM mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-1-3-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

I could have just used the command carmila.flags.hidden = False, but then her events wouldn't be activated nor would the criminal harem, so I opted for the longer way.

But as I said before, I don't recommend doing this or doing it over the main save, I just did it for fun and have all the girls with 100% submission and love, for Kat and Amy I just used the known commands:
kat_love = 200
kat_love_max = 200
kat_sub = 200
kat_sub_max = 200

Last edited:

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Well, as I said, first I let Kylie kill Sasha, and did the Carmila and trial events, after Kylie got out of jail, I used the commands in the console:

sasha.flags.gone_forever = False
sasha.flags.hidden = False
sasha_love = 200 and sasha_love_max = 200 (for some reason when sasha came back, she came back with love locked at 10 and it wasn't possible to go up through normal means)

After that, I used the URM tool and searched for the harems that Kylie and Sasha were part of and then I just changed the status from 0 to 1, and that's it, Sasha alive, Kylie released and the harems activated again.

URM mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-1-3-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

I could have just used the command carmila.flags.hidden = False, but then her events wouldn't be activated nor would the criminal harem, so I opted for the longer way.

But as I said before, I don't recommend doing this or doing it over the main save, I just did it for fun and have all the girls with 100% submission and love, for Kat and Amy I just used the known commands:
kat_love = 200
kat_love_max = 200
kat_sub = 200
kat_sub_max = 200
I let her kill bree once just to see the head in the box on Christmas
Now I hold off on activating her till I'm about to need Camila for the office investigation
I speed run getting Kylie arrested at that point
Kinda wanna try the reform path because at least Kylie has both her nipples

That mutilated tit thing ruins Camila visually for me

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I let her kill bree once just to see the head in the box on Christmas
Now I hold off on activating her till I'm about to need Camila for the office investigation
I speed run getting Kylie arrested at that point
Kinda wanna try the reform path because at least Kylie has both her nipples

That mutilated tit thing ruins Camila visually for me
I did both of Kylie's paths, first I did the yandere and then I did the reform path so she has 100% love, then I did the yandere event where she kills one of the girls, I personally don't like the one very much either. Camila, besides the design with the scar being ugly, I find the character herself uninteresting, for me the only thing worth having with her is the criminal harem.

Reactions: Orieni01

MONARKY

Feb 9, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to trigger the Sexy_Date flag on Alexis? I keep trying, but I can't seem to get it to work for some reason.

3.60 star(s) 277 Votes