• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex Second Base Gallery Unlocker [universal] [OEJ]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1714536326472.png

Overview:
This is an ingame gallery unlocker for Love & Sex Second Base. NOT A SCENES MOD​

Updated: 2024-05-01
Game/Creator: Andrealphus - - - - - - -
Modder: OEJ F95
Mod Version: Universal
Game Version: 24.4.0 Patreon
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most Important: If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: Andrealphus -

Download: - - - -

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
OEJ Gallery Unlocker Mod king

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
So... Installed it.

I don't see anything different. plz help.
All the gallery images should be available to you, whether you have seen them in game or not. As i said its not a scenes gallery, it just unlocker.

I may do a scenes gallery in the future (hopefully as early as possible)

Also, make sure you posted the contents in the "game" subfolder NOT where the .exe is

Last edited:

WASDwarrior

Apr 15, 2024
All the gallery images should be available to you, whether you have seen them in game or not. As i said its not a scenes gallery, it just unlocker.

I may do a scenes gallery in the future (hopefully as eatly as possible)

Also, make sure you posted the contents in the "game" subfolder NOT where the .exe is
So, as far as I am aware ("beat" the game a couple times on older releases), there is no gallery? At least, I've never seen one. I thought this was like the other gallery mod where it would add a gallery.

RIP me.

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
How about you reply to the question? How is it accessed? I remember this game not having a gallery, ever.

If you do something, do it right and give more info instead of dropping a mystery mod nobody knows how to make work.

Reactions: Alister65

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
This is beginning to sound like a joke about horny guy in oval room told that there is a wet pussy in a corner :)

And I am the horny man

Last edited:

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
Nope. Doesn't work on PC. Added the 'cl' folder in the 'game' subfolder. Nothing. A dud.

BakaHu
I'm afraid it still doesn't work here. A 'Gallery' menu does not exist for me in the first place, be it in the main menu or the in game menu.

Last edited:

Varnski

Oct 22, 2019
I just downloaded 24.4.0a and there is NO Gallery button on the main menu and putting the "class_gallery.rpy" file in the game folder does not add it either. So unless it's unlocked through progression, not really sure what's going on.

WASDwarrior

Apr 15, 2024
Satori
Nast33
Reyand

Gallery was added a couple versions ago
Download 24.4.0a the latest version
It has a gallery

On the main menu and in the swipe up menu in game
not certain if it's swipe up for PC
on JoiPlay/Android it is

larrylaile1
Don't move the cl folder only the .rpy

OEJ
when putting a rpy inside a folder you should name the folder game
so when they extract the folder to where the exe is
the rpy automatically gets put in the game folder
Some people don't get it and will put a folder named cl in the game folder thinking it will work

View attachment 3598121 View attachment 3598122 View attachment 3598124
Dude, what?

I don't have this and I have the latest version.

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
... Y'all are crazy. Thanks for the unlocker OP. People on PC miss the very obvious GALLERY on the main menu. Not your fault they can't see it.