3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
can we change the dudes name? also when I started the game only options available where for sound and music, couldn't make the game fullscreen or change the text speed so it was instant.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This is the first game I downloaded after I was able to come back and to tide me over until I can get the ones back that are on the hard disk in my old PC. As a nice little, finished game this did the job.

Well, it's nothing to write home about. The story is okay, adequate for 12 levels on the first page. Some of the levels are quite short. All the levels have a sex scene, which is animated and has one position. The story is kinetic, no choices involved. The mini game has nothing to do with the story, but it was a nice distraction solving all the levels.

However, it became a bit annoying on the second page when you had to play more of those levels to unlock another single animation, which, quite honestly, could have gone into the main story for a little bit of position variety / longer scenes.

Reactions: Phoenix Noire

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
Could any of the girls’ bodies become fitter/stronger as a result of the training? It would be great if they could put on a bit of muscle/become stronger

• Red Heart
Reactions: R P

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Could any of the girls’ bodies become fitter/stronger as a result of the training? It would be great if they could put on a bit of muscle/become stronger
Yeah, that would be an INSTANT download for me, too :love:

Reactions: Kaldr1

DragonKingSword

Jan 1, 2022
AVN games made in the Unity engine are very bold moves as that engine lacks the QOL tools of Renpy, but graphically Unity can produce better results. And I like the ballsy move by the developer to move from complete straight to release, shows that he has some confidence in his or her work especially using the Unity engine.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes