Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [v1.8] [MuseX]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 6, 2020
This mod shows the wrong images for Evelyn's winter gift scenes. Without the mod, I get the right images. With the mod, I get unrelated images such as Extra123.

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 2581537

Overview:
Multimod for Love Season: Farmer's Dreams (since scrappy maybe put it on-hold)​

Updated: 19/12/2023
Game/Creator: Love Season: Farmer's Dreams/ MuseX - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 1.7
Game Version: 1.7
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:

View attachment 2581552 View attachment 2581555 View attachment 2582134
Please update your mod for ver. 1.8 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Does this mod include a gallery unlocker?
i don't think,considering it's not mentioned under Features in first page (where you should always check what mod does and doesn't).
hope update doesn't take long , considering some other games aren't updated yet by Laindinks lately

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
i don't think,considering it's not mentioned under Features in first page (where you should always check what mod does and doesn't).
hope update doesn't take long , considering some other games aren't updated yet by Laindinks lately
I expect gallery unlock cheat in every cheat mod so I get confused sometimes. Most modders include gallery unlock cheat in their mods.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Hello, if you don't mind me asking, is it possible to add gallery unlock with rename function to this mod? Thanks in advance

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 2581537

Overview:
Multimod for Love Season: Farmer's Dreams (since scrappy maybe put it on-hold)​

Updated: 04/02/2024
Game/Creator: Love Season: Farmer's Dreams/ MuseX - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 1.8
Game Version: 1.8
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Download:

View attachment 2581552 View attachment 2581555 View attachment 2582134
Updated to v1.8

Reactions: JED69 and Leo-67

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
Updated to v1.8
Love your mods. Nice work.

There's a slight problem in this version. In the 1st episode after you eat pie at Mia's, the scene skips to a later bathtub scene with Nova which isn't supposed to happen. Hope you fix it soon.

Ciao.

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
There are at least a couple bugs in v1.7 or v1.8 mod. When you fight the first opponent in one of these updates (later than v1.6) it suggests (in green) to attack at certain time which then you die, so have to go back and actually select the non-coloured choice. Later before you start travel out of town it asks if you want a mod to go to all several places the night before. You end up at one of the places (not any the others) and then the travel time passes.

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
There are at least a couple bugs in v1.7 or v1.8 mod. When you fight the first opponent in one of these updates (later than v1.6) it suggests (in green) to attack at certain time which then you die, so have to go back and actually select the non-coloured choice. Later before you start travel out of town it asks if you want a mod to go to all several places the night before. You end up at one of the places (not any the others) and then the travel time passes.
It worked in 1.7 you could visit all the places. The problem is with the 1.8

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
It worked in 1.7 you could visit all the places. The problem is with the 1.8
Does it change the story if I go on from that without having visited all? So far I just used a saved game to see those. I don't know if that means any game logic conditions/variables weren't set in other choices, so maybe if I should wait for a fix...

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Does it change the story if I go on from that without having visited all? So far I just used a saved game to see those. I don't know if that means any game logic conditions/variables weren't set in other choices, so maybe if I should wait for a fix...
I am hoping he will post a fix for this. I stopped my game at the choose all part of the mod. I hope he see's our posts

Reactions: Jace325

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I have a problem with version 1.8 - the mod choice that was supposed to make me able to go to all 4 places before leaving on mission, doesn't work. It only takes me to Nina's place and then back to home. I'm not using Incest patch nor any other mods.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote