Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fakyfaky

Jun 25, 2017
What's up with the egg defender (or what ever it's called) minigame after the first stage? The dick that eventually comes in doesn't seem to get damaged and then you lose lol

Edit: Nvm, figured it out, you have to shoot slightly above the dickhole kek

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

Dusty78

Feb 25, 2023
I don't know what animations you have in mind. However I can say that right now some of the enemys in the new stage already have an sex animation for each character.
It must take a long time to realize all this... Not that I'm complaining.
But I understand those who are impatient, your animations are really very good quality.
But as they say: It'll be finished when it's finished.
Keep it up ^^

Kami no tou

Dec 9, 2021
It must take a long time to realize all this... Not that I'm complaining.
But I understand those who are impatient, your animations are really very good quality.
But as they say: It'll be finished when it's finished.
Keep it up ^^
Well I do not understand at all why after a nearly 4 year hiatus people would want to run off another developer by rushing them. It is almost as if they cannot fathom waiting for quality or improvement. With fans like these no wonder Zeta decided to stop.

Jul 16, 2022
There is no need to start an argument on this topic. I know what you guys means, but I don't mind answering such questions. When will the update be? For now it's hard to say, because there are a few things I still need to do in the game, before releasing the new update.
Not to shift the subject so quickly, but I wanted to ask whether you or anyone have seen some of these edits before. Saw them on R34 a few weeks back and don't know who the artist are. Some are edits, and others are more original. Guess people are just posting their animations there for whatever reason.
Edit: Was going to post it into the Q&A Discord, but man does that app screw with me lol
Edit 11/23/23: The artist that is behind these great edits are "Nick Gallery" (or just Nick). You can check his work in RedEye's Discord where he post updates.
239d15d65d5424d8de5a2f8d9026dfc6.gif

Last edited:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Not to shift the subject so quickly, but I wanted to ask whether you or anyone have seen some of these edits before. Saw them on R34 a few weeks back and don't know who the artist are. Some are edits, and others are more original. Guess people are just posting their animations there for whatever reason.
Edit: Was going to post it into the Q&A Discord, but man does that app screw with me lol
Well, it's hard to say, because some animations were created by an unknown person. However, some animations were made and uploaded already on this mod page. But other unknown animations may simply be fan animations made for the original developers of the game or simply redesigns.

Jul 16, 2022
Well, it's hard to say, because some animations were created by an unknown person. However, some animations were made and uploaded already on this mod page. But other unknown animations may simply be fan animations made for the original developers of the game or simply redesigns.
Oh, I see. That's fine, I was just curious on where exactly they came from since new ones seem to be posted at random. Didn't know whether you knew more about it. Shame the artist is anonymous, they do a decent editing job. Thanks for replying though (y)

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes