Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.0] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Nope, by publishing this new update I will stop adding new things to the mod, because this new update will be the final step to finish the mod. However, I do plan to publish a bug-fixing update from time to time.
owww, I thought you were going to add asami as a character :(

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
Yo, RedEye i have some questions that may have been asked before at some point but here i go:

1: Are you planning on ever touching up any of the older sex animations particularly those from the older stages (like those from stages 1,2 and 3), because frankly most of those are way below the quality of the stuff in the newer stages let alone the stuff you've posted on e621 and r34. I mean a lot of the stuff you've posted there already covers some the older enemies sex animations so i find it kinda strange that you never used any of it for the you know, actual mod (unless there is some reason you can't/won't).

The best example is the Bokkun's animation for blaze, i mean it is some really good stuff with little details like her ass bouncing (among other things), and her skin is shiny and how can i put it... in line with the quality of her sprites outside the sex animations. In comparison that same animation for Rouge looks horrible, all stiff with no awesome bounce and skin shine plus it clearly is of lower quality than her sprites outside of sex. What i mean is that the older stuff just sticks out in a really bad way.

Mind you this is just one example out of the many with the worst offenders being the stuff like the Grounders, The tentacles, the improvised "snakes" in stage 2, and those freaking mermaids (their sex animations are on the "i wanna gouge my eyes out" level of bad). Don't get me wrong those were fine like 10 years ago, but the dichotomy of art styles between the old and the new looks really strange for a lack of a better expression.

2: This one i think i asked once before, but i can't remember if i ever got an answer, but would it be possible to make a sort of special game mode or an in-game option that disables running away from sex grapples, like if you're caught you are screwed with no ability to use the special to run away sort of the same way Zeena's arena in stage 5 used to work before it was changed for whatever reason (and it killed any sort of challenge of that place). Yes i know i could just not use the special to escape, but that's not the same...

Uh, i am pretty sure there was more i wanted to ask, but this wall of text is big enough as is, so i'll just leave it at these two questions for now.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Yo, RedEye i have some questions that may have been asked before at some point but here i go:

1: Are you planning on ever touching up any of the older sex animations particularly those from the older stages (like those from stages 1,2 and 3), because frankly most of those are way below the quality of the stuff in the newer stages let alone the stuff you've posted on e621 and r34. I mean a lot of the stuff you've posted there already covers some the older enemies sex animations so i find it kinda strange that you never used any of it for the you know, actual mod (unless there is some reason you can't/won't).

The best example is the Bokkun's animation for blaze, i mean it is some really good stuff with little details like her ass bouncing (among other things), and her skin is shiny and how can i put it... in line with the quality of her sprites outside the sex animations. In comparison that same animation for Rouge looks horrible, all stiff with no awesome bounce and skin shine plus it clearly is of lower quality than her sprites outside of sex. What i mean is that the older stuff just sticks out in a really bad way.

Mind you this is just one example out of the many with the worst offenders being the stuff like the Grounders, The tentacles, the improvised "snakes" in stage 2, and those freaking mermaids (their sex animations are on the "i wanna gouge my eyes out" level of bad). Don't get me wrong those were fine like 10 years ago, but the dichotomy of art styles between the old and the new looks really strange for a lack of a better expression.

2: This one i think i asked once before, but i can't remember if i ever got an answer, but would it be possible to make a sort of special game mode or an in-game option that disables running away from sex grapples, like if you're caught you are screwed with no ability to use the special to run away sort of the same way Zeena's arena in stage 5 used to work before it was changed for whatever reason (and it killed any sort of challenge of that place). Yes i know i could just not use the special to escape, but that's not the same...

Uh, i am pretty sure there was more i wanted to ask, but this wall of text is big enough as is, so i'll just leave it at these two questions for now.
1. Not really, after this update (which will end the story mod) I don't plan to support the mod anymore and leave it to the community to add more things. Also about the animations from the commissions you mentioned. Some of them include some animations from game, but it would still require me to convert other characters, which would require lot work. Especially since the character design in this commissions are different from the one in the game.

2. Not really.

• Haha
Reactions: LeruArt and JJ8
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes