Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
with a bit of work I decided to make a little sub-mod, called Fertile Fox because it adds impreg for tails, for a lot of enemies. Not only that but the impreg animation repeats 5 times in a row, with cum filling sounds to imitate an even bigger load being shot into him causing more impreg.

Stage 2 and arena mode crash for me, not fully sure why, but it may work for others here.
List of enemies that can impregnate tails:
Horse (both animations)
Dolphin (just the anal penetration one of course)
Ghost (the tentacle suspension)
Incubus (TGTF where he fucks genderbent tails in the pussy)
Nightmare (just the anal animation)
Werehog (both animations)
Boar (Both animations)
Raptor (Both animations)
Ruby (Both animations)
Nilly (just the anal animation)
Raptor Rider

I do hope to make something similar for RedEye's Mod edition but this was easier to do thanks to the little conversation between chip and someone who deleted their account, which helped a lot.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
with a bit of work I decided to make a little sub-mod, called Fertile Fox because it adds impreg for tails, for a lot of enemies. Not only that but the impreg animation repeats 5 times in a row, with cum filling sounds to imitate an even bigger load being shot into him causing more impreg.

Stage 2 and arena mode crash for me, not fully sure why, but it may work for others here.
List of enemies that can impregnate tails:
Horse (both animations)
Dolphin (just the anal penetration one of course)
Ghost (the tentacle suspension)
Incubus (TGTF where he fucks genderbent tails in the pussy)
Nightmare (just the anal animation)
Werehog (both animations)
Boar (Both animations)
Raptor (Both animations)
Ruby (Both animations)
Nilly (just the anal animation)
Raptor Rider

I do hope to make something similar for RedEye's Mod edition but this was easier to do thanks to the little conversation between chip and someone who deleted their account, which helped a lot.
Sir, I appreciate your efforts and taste
Unfortunately the computer I have access to at the moment is really lame so I can't play in person
Hopefully we'll see more Mpreg in the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: GodlessSinner

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
Sir, I appreciate your efforts and taste
Unfortunately the computer I have access to at the moment is really lame so I can't play in person
Hopefully we'll see more Mpreg in the future
Glad to hear you like it! I'm definitely gonna see what I can do with RedEye's mod edition, especially adding impreg for all the enemies (that actually penetrate him) to tails, including the robots and spider since they have unique impreg in that. I may even try to make a bit of art myself (even though it probably wouldn't be great because my skills are very lacking) with sperm collision (impregnation?) for the horse's urethral penetration animation. I'm not really a fan of the "drained balls" animation that's used in place of impreg for him, but the code for RedEye's mod is harder to access it seems.

I just did this a bit more as a proof of concept. The fact that on this very dead thread it already has 2 hearts and a reply, plus probably a good number of downloads, tells me that there's definitely some demand for it. Everyone let me know your thoughts, it definitely is motivating!

• Red Heart
Reactions: fighting001

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I'm definitely gonna see what I can do with RedEye's mod edition, especially adding impreg for all the enemies (that actually penetrate him) to tails, including the robots and spider since they have unique impreg in that. I may even try to make a bit of art myself (even though it probably wouldn't be great because my skills are very lacking) with sperm collision (impregnation?) for the horse's urethral penetration animation. I'm not really a fan of the "drained balls" animation that's used in place of impreg for him, but the code for RedEye's mod is harder to access it seems.

I just did this a bit more as a proof of concept. The fact that on this very dead thread it already has 2 hearts and a reply, plus probably a good number of downloads, tells me that there's definitely some demand for it. Everyone let me know your thoughts, it definitely is motivating!
Tails giving birth somehow would be great

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Glad to hear you like it! I'm definitely gonna see what I can do with RedEye's mod edition, especially adding impreg for all the enemies (that actually penetrate him) to tails, including the robots and spider since they have unique impreg in that. I may even try to make a bit of art myself (even though it probably wouldn't be great because my skills are very lacking) with sperm collision (impregnation?) for the horse's urethral penetration animation. I'm not really a fan of the "drained balls" animation that's used in place of impreg for him, but the code for RedEye's mod is harder to access it seems.

I'm glad to hear that, I'm also a huge fan of sperm collision and I'd be very happy if you could actually do that :love:

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
Tails giving birth somehow would be great
that's something I probably can't do, unfortunately. I'm very limited in my coding knowledge so anything I do will end up being relatively minor, just making the little pop-ins that work for the other characters work with him. I'm not making any new scenes. RedEye has made some stuff with Tails giving birth in the past, though, so maybe they do actually go for that?

InterPlayM4n

Mar 24, 2022
i remember that there was a program where you can change the sprites, it bugged and i can´t find it in here, does someone have it?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Yep, once RedEye's Mod Edition is done, it will have its resources open to the public for easier modding support than the ancient builds had.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes