2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Does anyone know what would cause this error to arise when trying to start the game under a jp locale app? 1710661225434.png

Last edited:
Reactions: G-man420

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Is the Dao of MTL profound with this one?
I skimmed and it actually looks fairly fine.

I even wonder if this is either GPT and just not labeled as such or well edited MTL because from what I skimmed over. I didn't notice any major flaws. Even the use of pronouns seemed okay at least half the time.

THere were a few points where I was like "wait ... that doesn't seem quite right" but it wasn't immersion breaking bad where I'm forced to focus on interpreting the translation instead of comfortably reading.

So unless I just missed all the really bad stuff. THis is actually perfectly acceptable.

THere were still a few parts like the MC saying "even though I'm pregnant" so ... still not perfect. but that's as far as the flaws went and they weren't constant.

at the very least it's not doing stuff like translating pregnant as "prenatal belly" or awkward stuff like that.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, it's kind of bumming me out. I was excited to see swaneye games getting translated, until I noticed the dreaded MTL tag. Just have to hope someone will make a proper translation now that it has some attention.
It's a damn shame.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone know what would cause this error to arise when trying to start the game under a jp locale app? View attachment 3450935
the engine used cant run in western unicode context, you need to switch it in the locale settings to japanese or run it through locale emulator.

those character designs look like a teen from the 90s scribbled magical girls.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->