2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Shuu's mother Kaede receives a letter from the Japanese government. In order to counter the declining birthrate the government has ordered her to become pregnant in one month. With her husband gone she's scared of having sex with a random stranger so she asks her son Shuu to be the father!
His sister then insists that if he's going to get their mother pregnant he needs to make a baby with her too. His childhood friend Kao-nee and her younger sister Renge refuse to be left out and insist on making babies with Shuu too!
But what about dating, romance, and marriage! Shuu refuses to make babies with any of the girls without love first so a race to capture his heart begins.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-16
Release Date: 2014-11-14
Original Title: らぶぽて学園 ~あなたの子種で孕みたい~
Aliases: Love Pote Gakuen ~Anata no Kodane de Haramitai~
Developer: Swaneye -
Translator: Sugoi VN
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

The main menu is not Translated.
The game needs Japanese Locale to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg smpl5.jpg smpl6.jpg smpl8.jpg smpl9.jpg smpl7.jpg

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
The only thing you need to do is run the game in Japanese locale or via Locale Emulator.
huh didn't know locale emulator was a thing, remember I tried changing my computer to Japanese locale for 3d custom maid and it messed things up so I didn't want to bother doing it again in fear of messing things on my new laptop, thanks

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
read the doujin for this. Aunt shows up cause sister wants to talk the mom into finding someone else but aunt learns there's $ for doing it so she joins in and all 3 basically decide to just fuck the son. Think there's a neighbor girl that's also in on it cause she has a crush on him. That or very similar concept/inspiration was taken from that doujin

Reactions: Skyzenski

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Another Swaneye game fallen victim to being mtl trash:cry:
Yeah, it's kind of bumming me out. I was excited to see swaneye games getting translated, until I noticed the dreaded MTL tag. Just have to hope someone will make a proper translation now that it has some attention.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Mr.Momo is confused. Without playing, its difficult to tell who is my MC’s mother. Am i the only one?
The "Milf" the tag refering to is the loli-looking character. Also:
VNDB's description of her: "Because she looks young she enrolled in the same school the main characters attend, even more, she is in the same group as Shuu."

Nani.JPG

Peak anime shenanigans.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LovePoteGakuenIWantToBeImpregnatedWithYourSeed-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah, it's kind of bumming me out. I was excited to see swaneye games getting translated, until I noticed the dreaded MTL tag. Just have to hope someone will make a proper translation now that it has some attention.
You know GPT is actually able to make a pretty decent translation. THere is an uploader on here that's experimented with it to good results.

So if you're willing you could do a GPT translation and it will be pretty much as good as you're going to get. Main thing is it can sometimes mess up pronouns so a quick proof read would be good. BUt even without that it does well enough.

I"m only saying this because it's fairly unlikely a serious translator will suddenly pick these games up.

• Angry
Reactions: terminallyonline
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote