2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pokiller

May 5, 2018
Modified the Assembly-CSharp.dll file so that now the gallery is completely unlocked. Copy the modified file to {game path}\Love on Leave\Love on Leave_Data\Managed and enjoy!
I tried to look for the methods related to the gallery but I couldn't find them. Which methods you modified?

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
Has anymore figured out how to get the Sage Ending? It is one of the last things I need to do in this game.

ilputzki

Jan 3, 2020
I tried to look for the methods related to the gallery but I couldn't find them. Which methods you modified?
Modified two methods:
1) Project.Common.CacheDataManager.ApplySaveData()
Code:
this.Cleared = true;
2) Project.Data.ExtraCacheData.ApplySaveData()
Code:
for (int k = 1; k < 22; k++)
{
    this.GalleryList.Add(new GalleryData(k, true));
}
In the first method I simply set the Cleared flag to true so the Extra section on the main menu will always be unlocked regardless of the save data. In the second method I rewrote the loop that used to fill the gallery from save data. Now it always fills up with all 21 CGs.

pokiller

May 5, 2018
Modified two methods:
1) Project.Common.CacheDataManager.ApplySaveData()
Code:
this.Cleared = true;
2) Project.Data.ExtraCacheData.ApplySaveData()
Code:
for (int k = 1; k < 22; k++)
{
    this.GalleryList.Add(new GalleryData(k, true));
}
In the first method I simply set the Cleared flag to true so the Extra section on the main menu will always be unlocked regardless of the save data. In the second method I rewrote the loop that used to fill the gallery from save data. Now it always fills up with all 21 CGs.
Thanks a lot!

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Has anymore figured out how to get the Sage Ending? It is one of the last things I need to do in this game.
Nope, after 3 extra full runs with nothing to show for it, and 2+ hours of trying to find something in Japanese or Chinese I've given up. I know it's a complete emotional reversal of the rest of the game, but no idea how to trigger it. My last idea is get the 3 girls to max affection without doing their events might trigger a variant on harem, but I doubt it and I don't care enough to test it.

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
Specifically their Vns do, any of their gameplay titles do not.

Also, anyone figure out the Sage ending yet? It's all I have left to get the last cg and be 100% done. Thought it would be connected to the golden stuff and harem, but nope. All gold items are needed for is harem end and bad ending harem is just a joke scene. Ending without a girl is just a bad end on the 11th, so not sure when Sage is suppose to happen.
Yes. I was able to find the Sage ending. The weird thing is I am not sure how I triggered it. What I did differently was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
Any chance they'll add an R18 patch like the other games under Qureate?

Also, is there gonna be a volume 4 of Isekai Sakaba no Sextet?
If there wasn't a patch when it was released, then it is not likely that Qureate will give it a patch later.

Since Volume 3 is stated to be the final chapter, I do not think there will be a Volume 4 of Isekai Sakaba no Sextet.

Blead666

Mar 9, 2019
If there wasn't a patch when it was released, then it is not likely that Qureate will give it a patch later.

Since Volume 3 is stated to be the final chapter, I do not think there will be a Volume 4 of Isekai Sakaba no Sextet.
A damn shame... I like that series.
Oh well, there's still Nekopara Vol. 5 to wait for (different developer but just as good, if not way better)

I might try this game in the future if ever my backlog clears up~

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
After Day 10 when completing the Sage Quest that tells you that he saved the MC when the MC was little, I can't seem to be able to Save Game anymore.

It just gets stuck on "Saving" for an eternity.

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Everyone here being losers and whining about sex scenes while me just being grateful that this game isn't as cringe as other quareate stuff (like literally every other works of this company is cringe beyond belief and of course there's an isekai one, go figure). This one's mostly done by oregon(or whatever other company's name I forgot) since it has "gameplay" for some reason and it has dialogue that didn't make me delete the game for the first 15 minutes (their newest time loop killing work is peak cringe)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote