Jun 13, 2018
Poster is talking about a "sequel" not about book 2 and 3.
so basically Book 4, and to quote something Droid told me when i asked- " Nah, I don't want to Marvel it :D ".......and i mentioned Book 2 cuz essentially it IS 3 separate games already....

but anyway, i'm NOT here to argue semantics or anything else, i just wanted to clarify something, i'm out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Not necessarily. I just said I wasn't planning Morningstar to be a 3 book monolith :)

Stories are as long as they need to be; Morningstar didn't want to be a trilogy any more than Highlander did. Next game might go a very different route.
All I know so far is the story for LoM is one of the best I have played.

As for Morningstar I only started it once but could not get into it yet.
(Will give it a try after several more updates come out.)

Reactions: Real Kreten

stuffy1

Nov 6, 2023
Is it possible to get Damage9 in Book 2? I just gave Chloe over 50 ingredients and she only gave me money.

stuffy1

Nov 6, 2023
Also, why are level 9 gems on the 10th row? Is there anything that goes on the 9th row or do I have to use a lower gem in my Full House spot?

Malechai

Nov 30, 2020
I was under the impression this game had custom music made for it and yet heard the battle theme on last week tonight.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I was under the impression this game had custom music made for it and yet heard the battle theme on last week tonight.
Nope, I didn't commission any music for this one.

I talk a little about it here:

I did commission custom music for Morningstar (from ), but even there I'm licensing it under CCBY, so other devs can use it if they want.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I been going a little bit slower this playthrough book 2 and found this minor continuity error, its Feb. 13 and tomorrow is the wedding but it says there going there tomorrow.
I know the game does not see day to day action but this continuity error is one that stands out to me.
I seen more but this time I was ready to take a pic of it.
Love of Magic 2024-05-20 15-08-35-62.jpg

I see a little of Warcraft 3 snuck in this game.
Love of Magic 2024-05-18 18-30-05-12.jpg

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I been going a little bit slower this playthrough book 2 and found this minor continuity error, its Feb. 13 and tomorrow is the wedding but it says there going there tomorrow.
I know the game does not see day to day action but this continuity error is one that stands out to me.
I seen more but this time I was ready to take a pic of it.
View attachment 3655144

I see a little of Warcraft 3 snuck in this game.
View attachment 3655146
I'm using for the various fantasy maps.

As for the continuity bug, it's just not doable to deal with the dialog knowing all the local variables ("there's something happening tomorrow, I'm currently in the pub/in my room, etc). You can adapt to that, but at the cost of neutering the language (as AAA has been doing since the introduction of voiceovers). Easier to just... let it go.
shh-just-dreams.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared
Jun 13, 2018
As for the continuity bug, just... let it go.
View attachment 3655573
you know.....if you simply could make a VN mode/SUPER-DUPER easy mode, wouldn't that solve alot of continuity/VN requester issues? or would that be ALOT of more work???? just thinkin out loud......because i have found ALOT of continuity issues on my current playthru of Book 2 (.....i've lost count of how many playthrus i've done now.......) However, aside from encountering them, aside from annoying, they aren't game breaking! anyhoo, back to it!

Mare

Jun 10, 2017
Are there any full gallery saves for books 1-3? Couldnt find any. I've finished the games but im pretty sure i've missed some scenes.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
I think the music list in the main link need an update, some of them got a copyright, also I think theres a song that still stuck in my head and I didn't find it there in the first time lol

4.60 star(s) 255 Votes