chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah,what Adrian said. Some of the ng+ update was content that unlocks for both normal and new game + playthroughs, some of it is only triggering if you're on an explicit ng+ run
Yes Olivia triggered when she was at book store and got that book and saw the first scene at library but that was it and went there every night, it triggered after I meet her at the bookstore but that was it. I'll have to play a ng+ to find out if there's more because that quest couldn't finish it,thx for help by the way and while I'm here what you working on now?

Jun 13, 2018
Yes Olivia triggered when she was at book store and got that book and saw the first scene at library but that was it and went there every night, it triggered after I meet her at the bookstore but that was it. I'll have to play a ng+ to find out if there's more because that quest couldn't finish it,thx for help by the way and while I'm here what you working on now?
oh! sorry, i forgot there's MORE after 1st book scene in Book 1! ok, after her 1st book scene at library, go back to bookstore.

Reactions: chicho1958

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
At the moment I'm working on Morningstar. Act IV is almost done, after which I'm going back and doing some World Expansion stuff (replayable paths, more side characters, etc). Once I'm satisfied Book 1 NG+ is completely done and bug-fixed (Steam deck compatible, etc), I'll go back and port it to Book 2 and start Book 2 NG+ fully.

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
Still no Linux download for book 3 on Gofile? Book 3 file is too large for Pixeldrain or Mega without an account. Mixdrop is now like a virus and the download will take 4+ hours on UploadHaven. This is not fun.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Gave the mirrors a refresh for book 3. Alternatively, Steam downloads quickly, and is always updated with latest version (and you get to support the developer, so I can pay for instant noodles and electricity) :) I give Steam keys to all patreon/subscribestar supporters, and those work in countries that have banned LoM for being too spicy (like Germany, North & South Korea).

Win64: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Good thing I save a lot, I talked with that genie or whatever he is and keeps saying something about the lamp but then instead of fighting it I just left to never see it again sooo what's the deal? Or do I just beat it?

4.60 star(s) 249 Votes