• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Fan Art Love of Magic Art Depository

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Emily Dragon.jpg

A Thread for Fan Art, Asset info, Wallpapers,
Renders and other Canonical and Non-canonical Art
associated with the Game and/or Characters of Love of Magic by Droid Productions.

This page will be updated later with more content and a cooler Splash when I have time. Feel free to post content and comments within the above listed definitions. Feel free to make suggestions. Please respect whatever other members post here and comply with the general posting guidelines of F95ZONE.

Thank you and welcome,

Phoeniix

Last edited:

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
I used the DAZ G8 Female Character Salem for my rendition of Emily riding "bareback" on the DAZ Dragon3 Character DA Blue Dragon. Emily uses the Blithe Hair with "Black" iRay mat and G8F Anatomical elements. I will be adding the Asset list to the splash later and make a section for Wallpapers and other things to Download.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
I will edit the splash with a proper list later, right now I just want to get this info in the hands of potential fan artists.
Emily Pendragon is a fairly complex character based on several DAZ figures with many tweaks. When I have time*...I will be making a stand alone custom morph of her for fan use. This will alleviate the need to have all these figures and adjust all these settings. in the mean time I will post the scene file of Emily Pendragon in casual dress that Droid provided me. If you have all the figure assets and morphs in your copy of DAZ, you should be able to use her right away. If not, loading it should tell you what you are missing. For copyright reasons I cannot just upload all the DAZ assets here.
Emily Pendragon Casual:
* Sorry, it will be a little bit, as I am cramming for cybersecurity certifications

In addition to DAZ studio(latest version recommended) you will still need:
Genesis 8 Female Base (Included free with DAZ Studio):
Blithe Hair:
Golden Palace:
and until I create the baked morph a number of other assets will be needed.
However, even without all the assets, you may get close enough.
Depending on your skills and the assets you have, you could make excellent works without them.
More to come soon...

Happy rendering!

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Dark-King

Jan 23, 2020
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

Thanks, I am for anything that helps to promote Droid's efforts! Wouldn't mind some other DAZ artists getting involved on this thread to keep it going. I am a little tied up myself, building a stonehenge type model at the moment.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If anybody is still interested, There is one level of Patreon membership that allowed to get access to the assets to do fan art (and no, it was not costing 100USD a monht), so, it is possible to actually get old of the original ones. If I am not wrong (I am still subscribing to Droid productions, but I have not played since a long time, waiting for him to complete all revisions of the game to play again a marathon), I think in book 3 he added up some (secondary) characters that he did not made available, but the main ones that were in book 1 and 2, are available.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote