• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

shindonut

Dec 9, 2019
Are people really not reading that this is a Demo release and that you have to install the R18 patch? It's there in the OP.

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Just go to Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher__DLC\Love n Life Lucky Teacher + DLC\Lucky Teacher_Data\Saves and pick the slot your save is in and then take the bin file and put it in
and you an edit your stats and money and stuff

*it's pretty easy to bug out the game if you cheat so it's best to wait after the first week after you unlock most things

Last edited:

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
Ingame, when you earn more money with making balloons pop than teaching students (Amused). And then again, when the first gift forced by the tutorial costs 800$ (Shocked). Guess nice starter gift for a woman you know for only one day (Suspicious).

Last edited:

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
I shall wait for the r18 patch since that is probably the only reason it is worth playing

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
Just go to Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher__DLC\Love n Life Lucky Teacher + DLC\Lucky Teacher_Data\Saves and pick the slot your save is in and then take the bin file and put it in
and you an edit your stats and money and stuff

*it's pretty easy to bug out the game if you cheat so it's best to wait after the first week after you unlock most things
thanks our hero

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
100% save file (for v 1.0.0.0R.0)

What was done:
+ Completed Collection
+ All gifts given to each girl at least once (to complete room decorations)
+ Highest Job title
+ Full relationship points

What was not done:
- Some trivial objectives left to unlock
- Probably not all book types found yet from classroom.

Slot 6 was used to not overwrite your own progress. To unlock full gallery (the one in Main Screen) also replace the gallery file. 100% save was achieved without cheats/cheat engines. So, you don't need to worry about game breaking bugs.

Save file location: ...\Love n Life Lucky Teacher + DLC\Lucky Teacher_Data\Saves

Last edited:

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Design, Environment, Animation pretty decent i would say, can't say about the art tho since most likely it's AI CG.
If only they invest more on this game, could be a really decent game with more scene and maybe girl, but sadly it wasn't there. only 2 H Scene for each girl (total 4 girl in this game) is really underwhelming for games these day, usually with this total H Scene/character, they do a lot of character at least and not just 4, not to mention the game size for only 8 H Scene in total :ROFLMAO:.

Should you try? you could, but i recommend playing the FAP mode for faster grinding.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Design, Environment, Animation pretty decent i would say, can't say about the art tho since most likely it's AI CG.
If only they invest more on this game, could be a really decent game with more scene and maybe girl, but sadly it wasn't there. only 2 H Scene for each girl (total 4 girl in this game) is really underwhelming for games these day, usually with this total H Scene/character, they do a lot of character at least and not just 4, not to mention the game size for only 8 H Scene in total :ROFLMAO:.

Should you try? you could, but i recommend playing the FAP mode for faster grinding.
Actually this team is known for gameplay elements in their games, moveing from medivel fantasy to real world might twart the audience and expectations to much for the game style this team normally produces

Reactions: Jannnzmmer
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes