RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so i was looking back at page 90 and seen where some one said about the mother and another guy if you did not marrie her after saying you would. i got a seen were i did marrie her and had sex out side then the guy next door has sex with her is that like the same thing are no.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Not really, the "complete" translation that was posted a page or two ago is literally just MTL. Better than nothing I guess but let's not lie and call it a translation lmao
well atleast someone do the job and make it playable and if you call it mtl heh not gonna argue with your opinion

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
well atleast someone do the job and make it playable and if you call it mtl heh not gonna argue with your opinion
It's been playable for over a year, 90% of the dialogue was already translated by whoever was doing it before. The MTL parts posted two pages back sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the dialogue that was actually translated because the lines are broken and the dialogue doesn't make any sense.

And it's not an opinion it's a literal fact that it's MTL. Run the Japanese dialogue through something like DeepL and you get the exact same result as the "translation patch". English obviously isn't your first language so you can't tell.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
It's been playable for over a year, 90% of the dialogue was already translated by whoever was doing it before. The MTL parts posted two pages back sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the dialogue that was actually translated because the lines are broken and the dialogue doesn't make any sense.

And it's not an opinion it's a literal fact that it's MTL. Run the Japanese dialogue through something like DeepL and you get the exact same result as the "translation patch". English obviously isn't your first language so you can't tell.
ok

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
Sure you got $10 million in funding?
Bruh Joke aside I'm actually thinking to make my own game but I'm already full in my hands, so maybe I will make my own game when I finish the task I got, but you know...it's an H game, so the story shouldn't matter...right? and by the way, $10 million is too much even for B class game.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes