RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so did the raw version ever get translated were you go to the village to still vegies and frying pan women loses. never really heard if it did.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Where can you change your companion?
Really want yo do Lucia's storyline bit picked up the nun lass on the church and apparently just interacting with the other potential companion isn't enough to change them.

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Where can you change your companion?
Really want yo do Lucia's storyline bit picked up the nun lass on the church and apparently just interacting with the other potential companion isn't enough to change them.

In order to change your companion, you first need to dismiss them. Press "S" for bringing up the option and then press "Dismiss" and to confirm that, press "Yes". When you dismiss your companion, you need to pick up another companion. And in order for to do that you need to go to their destination and talk to them.

Jul 23, 2023
people sleeping on this game
Watching 4chan shit on this game every time its brought up because of art issues is funny as fuck im sure if megrim added more than one loli looking character into the game they'd all start loving the game :poop: this game has way too much content to be dismissed on art alone

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
The art is basically an older style of doujins, closer to what you see in getter, or fist of the nortstar, even early jojo. Those who don't like it are too used to newer smoother less characterized artstyle of animus.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mybe i am what some would call uncoth but art is art no matter the style every one has there own but buiety is in the eye's of the beholder as they ay

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but does the dev not hate people shareing his game's because he makes no money from those who play it free. if you ask me tho this dev should be rolling in the money with all there game's.

Leon202

May 20, 2023
but does the dev not hate people shareing his game's because he makes no money from those who play it free. if you ask me tho this dev should be rolling in the money with all there game's.
Bro can you suggest me similar games with stuff like this game

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes