Status
Not open for further replies.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i can't get it to play try to open in rar and it tells me it needs scan becuase file is corrupt are in an unknow platform are something. If i try it any other way i get some unknow stuff like e drive can't play are something and it's not my flash drive doing it.

Qarevq

Jul 22, 2017
Try with 7zip

Well i can't get it to play try to open in rar and it tells me it needs scan becuase file is corrupt are in an unknow platform are something. If i try it any other way i get some unknow stuff like e drive can't play are something and it's not my flash drive doing it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i tried 7 zip and the game still said i need a virezs scan guess i will just stick with the game i got right know. Thnks for all the help that people gave me.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Help! my chiitranslate doesn't wants to translate the game. I have finish the steps until no. 7 but there is no translation show up
Apparently, Chiitrans stopped to work because of.. google itself or something like that. The plugin doesn't work anymore so you have to use the old method back in the days: translation aggregator and ITH. Or Visual Novel Reader if it works.

Reactions: mineiros123

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
when i downloaded and unzipped the game it has two extractors LLMB V1.9 AND LLMB V1.9_NG... whats the difference between the two

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Help! my chiitranslate doesn't wants to translate the game. I have finish the steps until no. 7 but there is no translation show up
sorry mate.. but chitran wont be able to translate anymore as the guys from google have patched their translator as chitran uses google translator and atlas is gone..

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i can't get the download to work tried win rar and 7 zipp and they both tell me to scan for vireses because the file is curropted. So i can't play it. Plues removed nortion to put it back on and the same ass stuff happens notrions just a black screen are just clear blank screen and can't fix it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have tred everthing to get it to work but always get that it needs a viruse scan are that the file is curropted so i have stoped tring just playing the old game.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So what do we do to translate the game now?
If you want to translate the game by yourself, you can check this
At least, this is the "easiest" way to extract and translate. Otherwise if you want a machine translation, check this (but you still need something to extract the files)

Last edited:
Reactions: ProjectKuro

Totsum

Nov 24, 2018
Hey guys, need a little help in some stuff here^^

1st let me say that the game is excellent and I'm enjoying a second playthrough(the first save was lost =x) but i saw on the wiki that Mika( the woman on the inn to the north of the main city) has a quest for you once you get 50fame(or somehting like that since it was translated) but I can't find how to get this stat up. can anyone post a little guide for her quest?(if you guys happen to know any walkthrough that would be great)

by the way the wiki has some nice guides and the translation doesn't break the language beyong recognition so you have that as well

Last edited:

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, need a little help in some stuff here^^

1st let me say that the game is excellent and I'm enjoying a second playthrough(the first save was lost =x) but i saw on the wiki that Mika( the woman on the inn to the north of the main city) has a quest for you once you get 50fame(or somehting like that since it was translated) but I can't find how to get this stat up. can anyone post a little guide for her quest?(if you guys happen to know any walkthrough that would be great)

by the way the wiki has some nice guides and the translation doesn't break the language beyong recognition so you have that as well
I don't recall 100 percent but I think it's the same stat you need to raise to ten at the beginning of the game. I just used cheat engine at the beginning to boost it. If not you might be able to increase by either finding the legedary/iconic spots.

As far as her events you can probably use the wiki ( ) and google chrome to figure it out. I would gladly help you since I was able to finish all the wives quests a long time ago but I don't have the game of the translations programs set up for it.

Reactions: mineiros123
Status
Not open for further replies.