Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarevq

Jul 22, 2017
It looks like this version is no longer supported, you can try to contact him on , he update some new features include Atlas .
can you make tutorial how to translate this game??

lbcfre

Jan 23, 2018
Ran into this error after batch translating with Atlas in Translator++. Anyone run into the same problem or have a way to fix/avoid this?

cevetic

Oct 23, 2018
can you make tutorial how to translate this game??
Follow . Remember when it extracts data file into Actors, Animations, Classes..etc... you shoul translate only one file at the time.

cevetic

Oct 23, 2018
Ran into this error after batch translating with Atlas in Translator++. Anyone run into the same problem or have a way to fix/avoid this?
It occurs when this tool try to translate the scripts file and make some conflicts with codes. To handle this, do not translate Scripts.rvdata2, the game will display some Japanese words or if you have experience of coding, try to fix Scripts.rvdata2

lbcfre

Jan 23, 2018
It occurs when this tool try to translate the scripts file and make some conflicts with codes. To handle this, do not translate Scripts.rvdata2, the game will display some Japanese words or if you have experience of coding, try to fix Scripts.rvdata2
So I translated every file besides the Scripts.rvdata2 this time and got the game running. I am able to press new game and get passed the first option select, however right after that the game runs into another error once it tries to display a text box. I should note I am exporting the project as a patch .txt file and applying it to the game using RPGMakerTrans. Is the problem caused by one of the files like before? Or is there potentially an issue with RPGMakerTrans applying the patch?

Reactions: mineiros123

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
could someone just post the machine translated files? translator doesn't work for me, because I don't have windows
So I translated every file besides the Scripts.rvdata2 this time and got the game running. I am able to press new game and get passed the first option select, however right after that the game runs into another error once it tries to display a text box. I should note I am exporting the project as a patch .txt file and applying it to the game using RPGMakerTrans. Is the problem caused by one of the files like before? Or is there potentially an issue with RPGMakerTrans applying the patch?
I have same problem. I guess we need someone to try fix the code.

Reactions: Zabiros and Karosa
D

Deleted member 64

Yes please! It would make everything a lot more easier for us noobs.
could someone just post the machine translated files? translator doesn't work for me, because I don't have windows

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Don't remember, what is the latest version? And it's already here, if someone shared the link? Because I can give it a try with that program, since I translated a small game for myself and so far, seems that everything went smoothly.

Reactions: Zabiros

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Don't remember, what is the latest version? And it's already here, if someone shared the link? Because I can give it a try with that program, since I translated a small game for myself and so far, seems that everything went smoothly.

the game?
it hasn't been updated in a really loong time,
from july 2018 is the final game ver, waiting for the remake now.

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So...

Good news:
Somehow seems that I translated something, and currently it shows up on the Translator++ program. I exported the translation with the "Data" folder way (and not with the RPGMakertrans), copied and.. seems that I got past the opening, the name input selection and now I'm wandering around the first village ever.

Bad news:
Apparently, you can get banned temporarily from translation sites because.. I translated too much. I honestly don't know how long lasts this thing.. so unfortunately, even though few files are missing, I can't do nothing about it for now. Someone knows how long this will last? Hours? A whole day?

Reactions: Qarevq and Laidjon

Qarevq

Jul 22, 2017
So...

Good news:
Somehow seems that I translated something, and currently it shows up on the Translator++ program. I exported the translation with the "Data" folder way (and not with the RPGMakertrans), copied and.. seems that I got past the opening, the name input selection and now I'm wandering around the first village ever.

Bad news:
Apparently, you can get banned temporarily from translation sites because.. I translated too much. I honestly don't know how long lasts this thing.. so unfortunately, even though few files are missing, I can't do nothing about it for now. Someone knows how long this will last? Hours? A whole day?
where do you put data folder??

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
where do you put data folder??
You need to decrypt the game itself, using something like this

(and since this game here was made with.. Ace iirc, it's compatible. This like it says, it's not compatible with MV which requires another type of decrypter)

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
So...

Good news:

Bad news:
I guess you could use Atlas.

Status
Not open for further replies.